One chapter down in CP written test prep.

Old December 11th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Blanche

Default One chapter down in CP written test prep.

Jack Allison wrote:
john smith wrote:

So, what aerodynamics are you having difficulty with?

It's more of needing to find some better/slightly more in depth
reference material than my Jepp PP manual. For example, some of the
lift to drag ratio questions left me wanting to read through this type
of material in a text vs. the test prep guide.

Kershner

and/or

Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators

Old December 12th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student
Longworth[_1_]

or Jack can order his own copy of the "Aerodynamics for Naval
Aviators" for about $12 including shipping

http://product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQpr...0QQcpidZ264066

I found it through my favorite web site

www.campusi.com

Hai Longworth

Old December 16th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jack Allison

Longworth wrote:
or Jack can order his own copy of the "Aerodynamics for Naval
Aviators" for about $12 including shipping

http://product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQpr...0QQcpidZ264066

I found it through my favorite web site

www.campusi.com

Hai Longworth

Thanks for the kind offer Mr. Smith. Hmmm, I could borrow a text and
hand deliver it at OSH...tempting but I think I'll add a copy of the
Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators text to my (growing) Aviation library.
Didn't think about half.com (thanks for the reminder Hai).

I've been pleasantly surprised with prices for new aviation texts on
Amazon. Discounted prices vs. online pilot shops combined with free
shipping for orders over $25 is a nice combination.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado