New York

Old June 24th 04, 09:19 PM
JIM105

Default New York

Has nothing to do with helicopters (other then the fact that I am flying one
across the country to get there). Have a couple of days to spend in the city.
I know Micbloo is a local. Does he or anyone else have any ideas about what to
do and see? Any recomdations for hotels? Get to bring my two kids along with
me, so it should be a good trip.

Thanks

Jim
Old June 26th 04, 03:13 AM
Micbloo

Has nothing to do with helicopters (other then the fact that I am flying one
across the country to get there). Have a couple of days to spend in the
city.
I know Micbloo is a local. Does he or anyone else have any ideas about what
do and see? Any recomdations for hotels? Get to bring my two kids along
with
me, so it should be a good trip.

When are you flying in? The city is
rockin this summer but when the RNC
hits town at the end of August it'll be a
zoo on the ground and in the air (TFRs up
the wazoo for sure).
Jim, to be honest I dont know where to begin as NYC has soooooo much to
offer. Get a hotel in Midtown and put on some good walking shoes and enjoy.
Heck, if you can, before you land do a
spin around Manhattan. Hook into one of the tour/sightseeing routes and go
for it.
As you have AOL click up their Cityguide or Digital City and browse away.
There is a ton of info there.
BTW, I dont know how old your kids are but the Toys "R" Us in Times Square
has an indoor Ferris wheel.
Enjoy and have a safe trip,

Gerard

Old June 26th 04, 03:49 AM
Pick Me

Micbloo wrote:

The city is rockin this summer

Ummmmmm..... Eeeeeeer.....I'm sure that Micbloo would be more
than happy to give you an aerial tour of the city.

You supply the aerial, and I'll bet he will supply the tour.
Old June 26th 04, 04:45 AM
Micbloo

You supply the aerial, and I'll bet he will supply the tour.

LOL!!!!
Old June 26th 04, 05:03 AM
On Your Side

Micbloo wrote:

You supply the aerial, and I'll bet he will supply the tour.

LOL!!!!

Oh come on now..... You know the old saying.

You don't ask - You don't get.