ZZZ - observed at Oshkosh

Old August 20th 03, 06:02 PM
Juan E Jimenez

Sounds like an unemployed armchair psychiatrist to me. Speaking from
experience?

"Warren & Nancy" wrote in message

Sounds like a persecution complex to me.

Warren

Old August 20th 03, 06:03 PM
Juan E Jimenez

No. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

"Morgans" wrote in message

Not good enough. You still show up in other's responses.

Come back when you have something to contribute.
--
Jim in NC--

Old August 20th 03, 06:05 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"Morgans" wrote in message

Hows' about I identify my middle finger, then show just it to you?

Eeeewwww! Ever heard of toilet paper? You could cut a coat hanger to hang it
in the outhouse! gross

Old August 20th 03, 06:09 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Juan E Jimenez wrote:

Jerry, if I thought you really meant any of this I would change my opinion
of you. Unfortunately, I don't.

Sounds like a persecution complex to me.

Warren

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Elementary my dear Warren.

If it walks and talks like a duck with a complex.....
It's a duck with a complex.

Doktor Barnyard BOb --

Old August 20th 03, 06:21 PM
Warren & Nancy

I'm not the one crying. You said "Jerry, if I thought you really meant
any of this I would change my opinion of you. Unfortunately, I don't."
Sounds like a persecution complex to me. Psychiatrist. Not in this
life, just a retired "rocket scientist".

Old August 20th 03, 06:35 PM
Morgans

go away

Old August 20th 03, 06:46 PM
Juan E Jimenez

Now you're boring me.

plonk!

"Morgans" wrote in message

go away

Old August 20th 03, 10:15 PM
Snowbird

"Morgans" wrote in message ...

Not good enough. You still show up in other's responses.

Jim,

If you want to change this, you might want to Google search
this group and author Big John. He was making this complaint
recently and got a bunch of advice, some of which apparently
worked with his set-up. Some might suit you.

If you don't, well, nevahmind.

Cheers,
Sydney
Old August 21st 03, 02:21 PM
Warren & Nancy

Juan E Jimenez wrote:

. Do you even know what a persecution complex is?

Do you?

Old August 21st 03, 07:47 PM
Snowbird

"Morgans" wrote in message ...

It is too bad that there are people out there breathing air that someone
else might need, sometime.

No worries -- look at 'em as nourishing a plant somewhere which
will spot you some O2 in turn

Cheers,
Sydney