I just have to get it off my chest.

Old July 27th 07, 08:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Casey Tompkins

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 04:47:39 -0500, "Don Pyeatt"
wrote:

And thank you for your objectivity ! I believe the question has been
answered succinctly, and with no references to VHS and Beta.

Thank you,

Well, sorry about that, sir! I was trying to provide a general
argument, but apparently that rubs feathers the wrong way around here.
You asked an honest question, and I tried to anwser it honestly and
objectively.

....Even if very few people use Betamax machines any more. Heh...

(ducking for cover)
Old July 27th 07, 08:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dallas[_2_]

I dont have any problem with argument by analogy, but what was asked for was
specifics not generalities....... You provided none.... And you still miss
my point, the group has had a long..............long time standing policy on
yEnc.......Much like non smokers prolly have in their homes about
smoking........and that is that yEnc isnt welcome here.... It never has
been, and prolly never will be........ Point being is that those posting
in yEnc are being much like the smoker entering the nonsmokers house and
lighting up................
Last thing Ill say bout it as this horse is officially deader then
hell.............

"Casey Tompkins" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 05:26:40 GMT, "Dallas"
wrote:

And the yEnc thumpers dont get the We dont want it, dont need it thing
either..... The yEnc'ers force their pages and pages of unreadable code
down our throats even tho time and time again its been said that its not
welcome here. Since you seem to be unable to answer Dons Question with a
straight answer and just keep throwing
analogy after analogy around....I come to your house and you dont smoke
and
Im a smoker, out of common courtesy, Im not gonna smoke in your
house......
but that comes from those having conciences and able to be considerate of
others...... Nuff said, if you want to post yEnc fine, your just wasting
bandwidth to me and shall join the other yEncers in the kill file.

Dallas, if you have a problem with argument by analogy, I can't help
you. It's a legitmate method of discussion, and sometimes may
illustrate a point more effectively than pure prose.

I have, in fact, answered Don's question, which was about OE, not
yEnc, if you were paying attention...

Also, IF you were paying attention, I have already (upon more than one
occasion) made suggestions on how posters may accomodate
non-yEnc-compliant readers, but you are apparently more interested in
shoving me into some pre-concieved category in your mind, than reading
what I have to say.

Sorry.