Show us your Desktop !

Old February 17th 11, 12:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

Default Show us your Desktop !

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D-Top.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	47168
Old February 17th 11, 09:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"RustY ©" wrote in message
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

A normal desktop will be resumed at the end of the cricket season.

For those playing at home, it's a bad one for Australia, we're getting our
arses handed to us.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dave's Desktop.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	47185
Old February 17th 11, 11:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Twydell[_2_]

In message , S. B.
writes
RustY wrote:

lets see a screenshot of what you're looking at.

Can't bear all that clutter!

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Blue sky thinking?
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Old February 18th 11, 01:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Garrapata

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

I can't get out to photograph any more so I do my traveling via
webcam....
Little Diomedes Is.
Where you can see Russia.
--

09=IX

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WallDen.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	47186
Old February 18th 11, 03:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_5_]

RustY © wrote in news:fT77p.30296$9b3.29134
@newsfe23.ams2:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	361.2 KB
ID:	47188
Old February 18th 11, 04:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
coffelt2

So....... that's the secret to your endless supply of aviation pictures!

Old Chief Lynn
Old February 18th 11, 06:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Kahuna[_8_]

On 17/02/2011 10:15 PM, RustY © wrote:
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	47189
Old February 18th 11, 07:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
chris roy-smith

I too like a clean desk
Old February 18th 11, 07:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-02-17 03:45:08 -0800, RustY � said:

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

image

My shot taken at the 2010 Cal Air Show at Mather AFB.

--
Regards,

Savageduck
Old February 18th 11, 07:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-02-17 03:45:08 -0800, RustY � said:

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

image

My shot taken at the 2010 Cal Air Show at Mather AFB.
image
This message has one or more attachments. Select "Save Attachments"
from the File menu to save.

Lets try that again.

--
Regards,

Savageduck
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_01.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	511.4 KB
ID:	47190

My desktop BW[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 July 29th 09 11:19 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Simulators 0 October 14th 07 09:43 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Naval Aviation 0 October 14th 07 09:42 AM
Desktop Wallpaper - "Thunderbirds perform 4,000th show". T. & D. Gregor, Sr. Simulators 1 November 30th 06 02:20 AM
Airport air show debut a success Displays thrill thousands, 'plane nut' calls show great Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 September 13th 04 01:30 AM