Show us your Desktop !

Old February 18th 11, 09:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hans Holbein

Default Show us your Desktop !

Am 17.02.2011 21:59, schrieb Dave Kearton:
"RustY ©" wrote in message
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

A normal desktop will be resumed at the end of the cricket season.

For those playing at home, it's a bad one for Australia, we're getting our
arses handed to us.

What is this?
Looks like som Hogwarts Game-Sheme
Old February 18th 11, 10:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan[_8_]

On 2011-02-17 22:38:59 -0800, Savageduck

On 2011-02-17 03:45:08 -0800, RustY � said:

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

image

My shot taken at the 2010 Cal Air Show at Mather AFB.
image
This message has one or more attachments. Select "Save Attachments"
from the File menu to save.

Lets try that again.

And from a Mac user?
Old February 18th 11, 11:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"RustY ©" wrote in message
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

A normal desktop will be resumed at the end of the cricket season.

For those playing at home, it's a bad one for Australia, we're getting
our
arses handed to us.

What is this?
Looks like som Hogwarts Game-Sheme

Those are all the usual cricket field placings (for a right-handed batsman)

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old February 18th 11, 01:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay[_2_]

Default Show us your Desktop ! - 1 attachment

RustY © wrote in news:fT77p.30296$9b3.29134
@newsfe23.ams2:

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Attachment decoded: D-Top.jpg
--------------070808070301090800070907--

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	47191
Old February 18th 11, 03:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew B

"RustY ©" wrote in message ...
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Oh dear, you caught me with a non aviation desktop.
I vary my desktop usually 2 or 3 times a month mostly using my own photo's.

--
Andrew B (Cheshire, England)

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
(Lord Kelvin, president Royal Society, 1895.)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 1.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	542.4 KB
ID:	47192
Old February 18th 11, 05:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-02-17 22:38:59 -0800, Savageduck

On 2011-02-17 03:45:08 -0800, RustY � said:

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

image
My shot taken at the 2010 Cal Air Show at Mather AFB.
image
This message has one or more attachments. Select "Save Attachments"
from the File menu to save.

Lets try that again.

And from a Mac user?

As you well know, there are some of us out here in the wasteland.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

Old February 18th 11, 11:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF[_5_]

Here's my desktop
Sorry that there's no aircraft, I like it clean and 'relatively' uncluttered.
And yes, I still run WinXP Pro, I have tried the other (later) MS 'Operating
Systems' (and I use that term loosely) and hated them.
My next OS will probably be Linux but the GUI will be optional.

--

Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF
Innisfail, QLD, Australia

"RustY ©" wrote in message
We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clip.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	47194
Old February 19th 11, 12:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_2_]

Not an airplane, but I make make no apologies for the former "Sassy".

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dtr.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	47195
Old February 19th 11, 01:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
FrankH

RustY © wrote in news:fT77p.30296$9b3.29134
@newsfe23.ams2:

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Mine:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cap.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	47196
Old February 19th 11, 01:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stadia

Default Show us your Desktop ! - 1 attachment - DT F11.jpg (0/2)

:

We've not done this for a while, so lets see a screenshot of what you're
looking at. I call mine Krazy-Kraut and here it is.

Mine:

My current one. Cropped from NASA Earth Observatory, spread across two
monitors at 1920x1200 and 1024x768. Black square is my outdoor webcam
that won't cap for some reason

Tony
Chch NZ

My desktop BW[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 July 29th 09 11:19 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Simulators 0 October 14th 07 09:43 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Naval Aviation 0 October 14th 07 09:42 AM
Desktop Wallpaper - "Thunderbirds perform 4,000th show". T. & D. Gregor, Sr. Simulators 1 November 30th 06 02:20 AM
Airport air show debut a success Displays thrill thousands, 'plane nut' calls show great Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 September 13th 04 01:30 AM