Me-108

Old January 14th 07, 10:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Blume, Alf[_1_]

Default Me-108 - 1 attachment

"Netko" skrev i en meddelelse
x.com...
On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:25:18 +0000, Blume, Alf wrote
(in message ):

The Criquet has a radial engine . . .

Not all of them. The MS 502 did but the one in Ricardo's picture
appears to be in the Luftwaffenmuseum and is listed as an MS 500.

Have a look at:

http://tinyurl.com/yhjusl

OK!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.php.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	4840
Old January 15th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paul Elliot

Wayne Paul wrote:
Now the marking on this one IS strange. The Polish Wilga (PZL-104) was
designed to tow gliders (up to 3 at a time) and provide skydiving training.
It has been in continuous production since 1962 (first flight was April 24,
1962).

It definitely is a post war design. I don't see any logical reason for WWII
German markings.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message
"Mikey" wrote in
. uk:

It's a Pilatus P2 actually chaps and it just don't look right in them
thar markings!

Seems to be a trend...

Bob ^,,^

Photoshop in action.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl {\f0\fswiss\fcharset0
Arial;}}

Old January 15th 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Paul Elliot wrote in
. net:

Wayne Paul wrote:
Now the marking on this one IS strange. The Polish Wilga (PZL-104)
was designed to tow gliders (up to 3 at a time) and provide skydiving
training. It has been in continuous production since 1962 (first
flight was April 24, 1962).

It definitely is a post war design. I don't see any logical reason
for WWII German markings.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message
"Mikey" wrote in
. uk:

It's a Pilatus P2 actually chaps and it just don't look right in
them thar markings!
Seems to be a trend...

Bob ^,,^

Photoshop in action.

If you are referring to the 'Laughwaffe' Wilga, while I did use Photoshop
to prepare the image, the markings themselves were on the actual PZL-
104...

Bob ^,,^