What if the germans...

Old January 24th 04, 08:49 AM
Denyav

Next time I go to Bitburg I will take a geiger counter to see if your
implication of a nuke test there is valid.

But please visit Bikini with your counter first!.
Old January 24th 04, 10:47 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Denyav" wrote in message
The simplest proof of who built the first atom bomb is who used it first.

If
the Nazis had 2 bombs and denyav has stated they would have used at least

one
even if they had to tansport it by boat or truck. Same for the Soviets.

You forget that they were "incomplete" in april 45,what Germans needed a

couple
of more weeks or like Eisenhower implied in his book "Crusade in Europa" a
couple of more months.

Yet you claim they tested one in 1944

Hmmm

Keith

Old January 24th 04, 11:29 AM
Presidente Alcazar

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:46:15 -0000, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

[Nazi nuclear tests in the Baltic]

So lets get this straight, the thousands of people who live on the
island never noticed it and you think this is credible ?

Wow

Please don't interrupt creative genius at work. This is the most
amusement I've been given by a usenet thread in months. Don't stop
the rock, dude. Although grateful thanks are due to you for
discovering and promoting this guy's talent, Keith.

Gavin Bailey

Old January 26th 04, 12:26 AM
Denyav

Yet you claim they tested one in 1944

Hmmm

Yes,Ruegen test apparently took place in late 44,but information about that
very sketchy,but there is even a photo of it taken from stralsund,I did not
know anything about that before.
Much publicized test took place on 4.3.45 in Ohrendorf TUP.
Germans apparently built a w54 style low yield bomb (15-20 t yield range)for
testing purposes only.
Old January 26th 04, 01:13 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Denyav" wrote in message
Yet you claim they tested one in 1944

Hmmm

Yes,Ruegen test apparently took place in late 44,but information about

that
very sketchy,but there is even a photo of it taken from stralsund,I did

not
know anything about that before.

So how come the people in the dozen or so towns and
villages on the island didnt notice ?

I'd have thought 3/KG200 might have been a trifle
discomfited too, they were after all based there at
the time.

Keith

Old January 26th 04, 01:17 AM
Denyav

The difference is there really were nuclear devices lit off in Bikini and
there
is more than ample evidence of it.

You implied an atomic bomb was tested in Bitburg. That is why I made the
geiger
counter comment.

But you should not expect to measure much higher radiation levels than Bikini
in Jonastal.
There is a big fundamental difference between Bikini and Jonastal namely US did
everything possible so that every soul on this planet could learn what was
going on in Bikini whereas the same US did everything (and still doing)
possible to make sure that no one on the planet could learn what really
happened in Jonastal.
So, exactly where were those two tests? Based on verifiable evidence if the
bombs were tested they failed which shoots down your entire claim about the
U.S. needing Nazi research to complete their bombs.

According to hundreds of eyewitness accounts which includes crew of a USAAF
plane,Jonastal bomb exploded.
Eyewitness accounts are consistent with 15-20t yield nuclear explosion.
Also deaths occurred in this region later are also consistent with high levels
of radiation associated with low yield nuclear explosions.
If you discredit hundreds of eyewitnesses just because they were Germans or
forced laborers ,if you attempt to discredit US aircrew by saying they were
hallucinating of course you can not find anybody to verify.
I am pretty sure even if FDR had seen the test with his own eyes,Grooves would
find something to discredit him.

You said one of the tests was an air burst. There is no way on God's Earth
you
could get everyone who saw, heard or had knowledge of such an event to remain
silent on the matter.

This event has been eyewitnessed by the population of three small towns in the
area and hundreds of forced laborers (many of them died days after) and their
testimonies as well as the testimony of US pilot have been documented well
documented,in various books on this subject.

But apparently everybody,US,Germans,Soviets and everbody else wanted to forget
this issue till late 80s,in other words till collapse of Soviet Union.
This issue reappered with a high profile documentary of German TV channel ZDF
in 1992.
ZDF documentary was the product of almost ten years research conducted on three
continents and was a very expensive production.
But most importantly this ZDF production was financed by US private entities
acting as proxies of US gov't.

Old January 26th 04, 08:33 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Denyav" wrote in message
The difference is there really were nuclear devices lit off in Bikini and
there
is more than ample evidence of it.

You implied an atomic bomb was tested in Bitburg. That is why I made the
geiger
counter comment.

But you should not expect to measure much higher radiation levels than

Bikini
in Jonastal.

And Bikini Atoll is still too contaminated for continuous habitation,
shorts visits are possible but raising crops and living there permanently
is still impossible

DOH

Keith