OSH '04 -- Early Roll Call

Old May 30th 04, 06:17 AM
Jay Honeck

Default OSH '04 -- Early Roll Call

Hard to believe, but OSH '04 is less than 8 weeks away! Mary and I (and the
kids) will be attending our 22nd OSH in a row -- who else is coming?

A couple of items of note:

We have scheduled our "2nd Annual OSH Pool Party" for Sunday, July 25th. We
will be serving FREE food, beer, soft drinks and music at pool-side to all
pilots and aviation enthusiasts en route (or not!) to the Big One in
Oshkosh.

We will also be throwing our 2nd Annual "Rec.Aviation Party" at our campsite
in the North 40. Admission is a 6-pack of good beer. (Light beer will be
ceremoniously poured into your fuel tanks!)

We're leaning toward Wednesday night, unless anyone has a particular problem
with that -- in which case Thursday works, too! (Hey, we're not picky!)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 30th 04, 06:33 AM
G. Burkhart

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Hard to believe, but OSH '04 is less than 8 weeks away! Mary and I (and

the
kids) will be attending our 22nd OSH in a row -- who else is coming?

I'm planning to make the 2nd annual OSH-PP and OSH again this year. I hope
to fly to both instead of driving this time.

--
Greg Burkhart
'46 Ercoupe

Insomniacs wanted for sheep census...

Old May 30th 04, 09:34 AM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck"

wrote

Hard to believe, but OSH '04 is less than 8 weeks away! Mary and I (and

the
kids) will be attending our 22nd OSH in a row -- who else is coming?
Jay Honeck

I'll be there - camping in the Explorer base camp.

Wen. or Thur. is fine with me.

I'll bring the MOAG (mother of all grills) :-)
--
Jim in NC

---

Old May 30th 04, 03:07 PM
EDR

My family and I will be there... if they get the 182 (that the owner
wrecked) fixed in time. Nose gear, firewall, engine, prop, wing, etc.
Old May 30th 04, 06:07 PM
Jim Weir

Gail and Jim are coming in the Classic 182. Staying at UW-O dorms. Coming in
on Tuesday and staying through Saturday. Departing for Chicago for another
convention the following week. Forums late mornings on Thursday and Friday.

Jim

"Jay Honeck"

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old May 30th 04, 08:15 PM
Jack Allison

Brother Steve and I will be at the annual gathering in the Honeck campsite
again this year...with a plus...bringing Dad with us this year. Anyone who
can't stand embellished stories from a retired Air Force fighter pilot
(Dad), consider yourself warned. :-)

No worries on the "good beer" front. Dad is a connoisseur. Hmmm, I may ask
him to bring some local stuff from his neck of the woods, the Deschutes
Brewery.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old May 31st 04, 02:27 PM
Tom Fleischman

I'm hoping to make it this year. I may actually get the break I need in
my work schedule and I have the Bo reserved from the 27th to the 2nd
I'm looking forward to the flight from NY, I just hope I get decent
weather for the trip. I'll be camping in the North Forty if I manage to
make it.

Hope to see you there...
Old May 31st 04, 07:06 PM
Jay Honeck

I'll bring the MOAG (mother of all grills) :-)

Cool!

I've also received word from our long-lost Montblack that he *is* still
planning on attending. Now we've just got to figure out what to cook.

Whaddya think -- BYO meat? Bring a dish to pass? We'll provide the
basics? I'm not sure how elaborate we can make a cookout in the North 40,
since we technically aren't supposed to have open fires (which some
interpret as meaning grills and stoves) at our campsite.

Opinions?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 31st 04, 07:33 PM
Richard Kaplan

I will be there both with a booth for Flight Level Aviation and also for two
Forums presentations.

Richard Kaplan, CFII

www.flyimc.com

Old June 6th 04, 08:08 PM
Jerry Kurata

Admission is a 6-pack of good beer. (Light beer will be
ceremoniously poured into your fuel tanks!)

So what is the definition of "good" beer? Not lite?