A.C.Williams -Good News

Old October 23rd 05, 06:13 PM

Default A.C.Williams -Good News

Good news! I talked to AC Williams (the former owner of SW Soaring.
and former 1-26 Champion pilot) this morning, and was gratified to hear
that he was feeling well now, and has stopped having to undergo chemo 4
months ago. He is getting his hair back now, and is even considering
updating his biannual soon.
His phone 972-722-8347. He would enjoy talking to all his old
friends, so please call him soon.
Happily,
Dick Johnson

Old October 23rd 05, 07:20 PM

PS - AC's e-mail is:

Old October 23rd 05, 07:28 PM

Correction: His correct e-mail is:

Old October 23rd 05, 07:40 PM

For some reason my posted email address for AC Williams keeps changing
my letters when I post it, and printing it out incorrectly, and not as
I wrote it. My 3rd try is: arwardw, then add at, and aol.com
Hopefully this will foil the computer.
Dick Johnson

Old October 23rd 05, 08:28 PM
01-- Zero One

Looks OK when it gets to my computer, Dick.

Thanks,

Larry

oups.com: