A USMC sniper was real good at his job

Old December 3rd 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BarneyFife

Default A USMC sniper was real good at his job

A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!

After every mission the company commander would ask "How
many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
particular day when asked about the number killed, he
reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."

"Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
mean, you let one go?"

"Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
shoot a fellow conservative!"
Old December 3rd 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

BarneyFife wrote in :

A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!

After every mission the company commander would ask "How
many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
particular day when asked about the number killed, he
reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."

"Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
mean, you let one go?"

"Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
shoot a fellow conservative!"

What, run out of potty jokes?

Bertie
Old December 3rd 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Dec 3, 12:50 pm, BarneyFife wrote:
A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!

After every mission the company commander would ask "How
many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
particular day when asked about the number killed, he
reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."

"Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
mean, you let one go?"

"Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
shoot a fellow conservative!"

I, for one, find this quite funny! LOL

Old December 4th 07, 11:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ol Shy & Bashful

On Dec 3, 1:50 pm, BarneyFife wrote:
A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!

After every mission the company commander would ask "How
many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
particular day when asked about the number killed, he
reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."

"Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
mean, you let one go?"

"Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
shoot a fellow conservative!"

Reminds me of a Marine sniper in Korea..he had his partner jump up and
when a N.Korean would take a shot at him, he'd shoot and kill the NK.
After this happened a few times, the partner says.."Hey its MY time to
shoot! It's YOUR time to jump up!" Their skipper told him to knock it
off before someone got hurt. Now that I find funny......
OlS&B USMC Scout Sniper Assoc #198
Old December 4th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cpw

On Dec 3, 2:50 pm, BarneyFife wrote:
A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!

After every mission the company commander would ask "How
many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
particular day when asked about the number killed, he
reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."

"Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
mean, you let one go?"

"Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
shoot a fellow conservative!"

Or my personal favorite:
An army sniper was asked by a news reporter what he felt when he
killed an enemy combatant from half a mile away. After a few moments
of thought, the sniper replied: "Recoil".

Sniper Job Richard Oh! Naval Aviation 0 February 13th 07 10:03 AM
To All USMC Reservists from HQ, USMC: Otis Willie Naval Aviation 0 August 24th 06 07:21 AM
Predator w/Sniper Rifle 2 Dav1936531 Military Aviation 7 May 22nd 04 09:25 PM