CNvXC to K6BT Cable

Old January 10th 15, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default CNvXC to K6BT Cable

Can anybody suggest where I could find a cable to connect my K6BT to my
new CNvXC vario? The cable that went with my 302 had a DB9 male
connector on one end and an 8-pin RJ connector on the other. My K6BT
requires an 8-pin RJ connector and the CNvXC has a 6-pin RJ female.

I'm digging through all my old computer and telephone stuff to see if I
can find a 6-pin connector to build a cable but it'd be easier to simply
buy it.

--
Dan Marotta

Old January 11th 15, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 10:31:05 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Can anybody suggest where I could find a cable to connect my K6BT to
my new CNvXC vario?* The cable that went with my 302 had a DB9 male
connector on one end and an 8-pin RJ connector on the other.* My
K6BT requires an 8-pin RJ connector and the CNvXC has a 6-pin RJ
female.

I'm digging through all my old computer and telephone stuff to see
if I can find a 6-pin connector to build a cable but it'd be easier
to simply buy it.

--

Dan Marotta

Paul Remde has cables to connect the CNv to the Oudie. I believe the pinout
is the same. I concocted a data cable myself and managed to trip the breaker
when I connected power directly to ground... fortunately nothing fried except
my pride as a geek!

Matt