A Random Comment

Old May 26th 10, 01:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default A Random Comment

On May 25, 12:41*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
birdog writes:
I stand corrected. However, I don't think anyone misunderstood what I was
getting at.

Maybe someone should now spend the next 200 posts telling you how wrong and
unqualified you are.

No need....

A. FACT He admitted the errs of his ways

B. UNLIKE YOU, birdog talks real world experience. Much more
qualified then you in this group.

Do you remember? You are posting in a real world flying newsgroup.
Do you remember? You have no PIC time by FAA standards
Do you remember? You are not CGI.
Do you remember? You pretend you are something you are not.

Therefore in light of the above FACTS, you have NO qualifications to
comment on real world flying.
Old May 26th 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On May 26, 2:08*pm, wrote:

It's the other way around: if you want hysteresis, you have to build it in.

Babbling nonsense.

Apparently you have no clue what hysteresis is or what causes it.

**shock** :-))
Old May 27th 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
birdog writes:

I stand corrected. However, I don't think anyone misunderstood what I was
getting at.

Maybe someone should now spend the next 200 posts telling you how wrong
and
unqualified you are.

You, sir, are an oxygen theif and an exhaler of greenhouse gas!

Old May 27th 10, 12:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Brian Whatcott

Peter Dohm wrote:
You, sir, are an oxygen thief and an exhaler of greenhouse gas!

How unkind! How cruel! You are no gentleman....

:-)

Brian W
Old May 28th 10, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron

On Thu, 27 May 2010 06:30:36 -0500, brian whatcott
wrote:

Peter Dohm wrote:
You, sir, are an oxygen thief and an exhaler of greenhouse gas!

How unkind! How cruel! You are no gentleman....

:-)

Brian W

However... he is accurate. ;-)

Ron
Old May 28th 10, 12:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

wrote:
Peter Dohm wrote:
You, sir, are an oxygen thief and an exhaler of greenhouse gas!

How unkind! How cruel! You are no gentleman....

:-)

Brian W

However... he is accurate. *;-)

Ron

Well, not entirely.

He said theif, not thief.

---
Mark
Old May 28th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

wrote:
Peter Dohm wrote:
You, sir, are an oxygen thief and an exhaler of greenhouse gas!

How unkind! How cruel! You are no gentleman....

:-)

Brian W

However... he is accurate. *;-)

Ron

Well, not entirely.

He said theif, not thief.

And he should have said gasses not gas.

:-P

Cheers
Old May 29th 10, 03:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave[_19_]

FWIW..

I have been flying RC Models since '63, full size since '82....

Many skills from RC models transfer easily to full size aircraft
poiloting, and skilled RC pilots can progress rapidly through the
"flying" part of pilot training.

Full size pilots usually take LONGER to be comfortable flying RC,
usually due to the lack of sensory inputs from stall, airspeed and
attitude indicators and their "butt". The interpetation of speeds and
attitudes all (and only) visually at a distance is difficult.

I have trained several to fly RC and there is some "unlearning"
involved.

And there are some that think that after several hundred hours in a
full size plane this "toy" airplane should be a "no brainer" to
fly!...

BIG mistake!!

Dave

On Sat, 22 May 2010 15:42:27 -0400, "vaughn"
wrote:

"birdog" wrote in message
Learning to fly these RC toys is about as hard as the real thing, and my
piloting experience helped me not one wit.

In the soaring world, I know of at least two cases where previous RC experience
seemed to transfer very well to the "real thing". Not so much in the actual
mechanics of learning how to solo, but in learning how to stay up and go
somewhere once solo in achieved.

Vaughn

random-8.jpg Troy[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 August 29th 09 03:01 PM
Random Pic...B-47 Dr.Smith Aviation Photos 0 July 15th 09 02:59 AM
Random Pic....B-52D Dr.Smith Aviation Photos 5 June 10th 09 02:09 PM
jouer gratuit , comment devenir follement riche , jouer au monopolygratuitement en ligne , comment gagner l argent internet , jeux en lignegratuits , jeux gratuits , jouer gratuitement sims , comment devenir riche a, jouer gratuitement , gagner [email protected] Piloting 0 May 12th 09 11:37 AM
Random thoughts 2 Bill Daniels Soaring 6 September 1st 06 05:37 AM