How high can you fly?

Old September 21st 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default TROLL

On Sep 21, 5:55*pm, Mikey Lissack wrote:

Ari TROLL LIAR

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00204.html

" ...he not only fabricates all he says,.."
Old September 21st 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default How high can you fly?

On Sep 21, 5:56*pm, wrote:

Boroscope.

Once again close, but no cigar.

A prostate exam is not a visual inspection.

--
Jim Pennino

I must defer to your greater knowledge of the human
anal sphincter and what people stick up it.

Noted.

---

Mark

Old September 22nd 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Sep 21, 5:55*pm, Mikey Lissack wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:37:53 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:
On Sep 22, 7:44*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes

There is no way he...

snip lies

"WARNING: Using a fake name, Ari's premise is simple... "a lie is
as good as the truth if he can get someone to believe it." But
heed this warning; he has tried all of this before. Just look
back on the various newsgroups, and there he will be in all his
pathetic ugliness."

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00204.html

Old September 22nd 10, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 5:56Â*pm, wrote:

Boroscope.

Once again close, but no cigar.

A prostate exam is not a visual inspection.

--
Jim Pennino

I must defer to your greater knowledge of the human
anal sphincter and what people stick up it.

In other words, you are too young to have ever had one; what a surprise.

Either that or too poor to afford to get a physical.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old September 22nd 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 21, 7:36*pm, wrote:

A prostate exam is not a visual inspection.

--
Jim Pennino

I must defer to your greater knowledge of the human
anal sphincter and what people stick up it.

In other words, you are too young to have ever had one; what a surprise.

Either that or too poor to afford to get a physical.

--
Jim Pennino

So...are these now "facts"?

LOL!

---
Mark

Old September 22nd 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 7:36Â*pm, wrote:

A prostate exam is not a visual inspection.

--
Jim Pennino

I must defer to your greater knowledge of the human
anal sphincter and what people stick up it.

In other words, you are too young to have ever had one; what a surprise.

Either that or too poor to afford to get a physical.

--
Jim Pennino

So...are these now "facts"?

You have no clue what is involved in a prostate exam, so obviously you've
never had one.

There can only be three reasons not to have had one:

1) Too young.

2) Old enough but too poor to afford an $80 physical.

3) Old enough but too blazingly stupid to get a physical.

Which is it?

Of course the other alternative is you are just a babbling troll.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old September 22nd 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 21, 8:27*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 7:36*pm, wrote:

[...]

And you've constructed all this conjecture about me
due to my writing one silly word, "boroscope", on the heels of
a preceeding silly post wherein I joked about boroscope
being half of a musical band?

By the same logic, shouldn't you be inquiring about this
"mirrors and boroscope" musical group?

Wouldn't it be equal logic for me to question you about
your assertion that you fly a tiger? Everyone knows that
a 4 legged predatory feline doesn't accept passengers.

Therefore the only conclusion is:

1) You have zoo animal fantasies.

2) You take LSD before usenet posting

3) You're schizophrenic

4) You are Ari Silverstein

Which is it?

---
Mark

Old September 22nd 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 8:27Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 7:36Â*pm, wrote:

[...]

Number 3, you are just a babbling troll.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old September 22nd 10, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 21, 11:00*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 8:27*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 7:36*pm, wrote:

[...]

Wrong. You are not schizophrenic.

you are just a babbling troll.

Based on your use of the word babble as evidenced
in recent threads, the definition can only mean:

Babble: 1) to inform, to describe scenerios and technologies,
or to accurately counterpoint assertions and opinions
said to be facts.

2) any point of logic Jim cannot counterpoint

Furthermore, trolls primarily cross-post. Troll cannot stand upon
their words. Trolls are driven to garner the largest audience
possible. This is just you and me, and your desperate effort
to objectify me, to label me. Objectification is a specific
type of hate. To objectify is to dismiss reality.

---
Mark

---
Jim Pennino

Old September 22nd 10, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 21, 5:07*pm, wrote:

I get the feeling he is a student pilot that thinks he knows a lot more
than he actually does, i.e. he has little depth to his knowledge.

--
Jim Pennino

Yes, you are absolutely correct here, and I cannot deny
the truth. It's true...you have that feeling.

Now, let's talk about aviation, shall we?

While studying for my certification, I and you had to learn
the basics. Call it aviation 101 if you will. One of the essential
tools all pilots carry in their "bag of tricks" is interpolation.
You must know interpolation like the back of your hand.
Right?

So I mused up this simple aviation interpolation, which
you no doubt, will immediately know the answer.

Given a mean sea level designated as A,
if a distance of 1,173 ft is required for a
plane to take off when the temperature is
73 degrees F, and 1,356 ft when the temp.
is 86 degrees F, then what distance is required
when the temp. is 79.5 degrees, and given
a different elevation (B) in which a distance of
1,173 ft. is required for takeoff when the temp.
is 70 degrees F, and 1,356 ft.when the temp.
is 80 degrees, then at 75 degrees, what is
the difference in takeoff distance between
the two elevations?

---
Mark