Let's Go Gliding Trailer Logo

Old April 23rd 12, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Let's Go Gliding Trailer Logo

A few of us put the new SSA Let's Go Gliding logo on the sides or our trailers on a rain day at Perry.
While driving home we noticed a number of camera flashes as folks photographed the 10 foot logo on our trailer.
Let's hope some or these folks go to the web site and give it a try.
Cost is a very reasonable $105 for both sides.
This is a very easy way to give our sport visibility.
And---- Not one "is that a dragster?" question.
UH
Old April 23rd 12, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Monday, April 23, 2012 2:49:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
A few of us put the new SSA Let's Go Gliding logo on the sides or our trailers on a rain day at Perry.
While driving home we noticed a number of camera flashes as folks photographed the 10 foot logo on our trailer.
Let's hope some or these folks go to the web site and give it a try.
Cost is a very reasonable $105 for both sides.
This is a very easy way to give our sport visibility.
And---- Not one "is that a dragster?" question.
UH

Yep,

got mine Friday afternoon and had them on the trailer just in time for my first landout on Saturday. I also seemed to notice more attention from passing motorists on the drive to the gliderport.
Old April 24th 12, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill D

On Apr 23, 2:10*pm, Tony wrote:
On Monday, April 23, 2012 2:49:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
A few of us put the new SSA Let's Go Gliding logo on the sides or our trailers on a rain day at Perry.
While driving home we noticed a number of camera flashes as folks photographed the 10 foot logo on our trailer.
Let's hope some or these folks go to the web site and give it a try.
Cost is a very reasonable $105 for both sides.
This is a very easy way to give our sport visibility.
And---- Not one "is that a dragster?" question.
UH

Yep,

got mine Friday afternoon and had them on the trailer just in time for my first landout on Saturday. *I also seemed to notice more attention from passing motorists on the drive to the gliderport.

Glad to hear the positive reports. I'm sure if they are widely
applied, the sport will get a real boost. Thanks very much for
putting them on your trailers.

Bill D
Old April 24th 12, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
S. Murry

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:06:17 -0500, Berry wrote:

Berry, I'm planning on using the "Let's go Gliding" sticker to cover over
the punctured skin and leaky joints in my trailer. $105 is much cheaper
than repairing and painting. Might want to consider this!

--Stefan

In article
9066422.700.1335210548188.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbli11,
wrote:

A few of us put the new SSA Let's Go Gliding logo on the sides or our
trailers on a rain day at Perry.
While driving home we noticed a number of camera flashes as folks
photographed the 10 foot logo on our trailer.
Let's hope some or these folks go to the web site and give it a try.
Cost is a very reasonable $105 for both sides.
This is a very easy way to give our sport visibility.
And---- Not one "is that a dragster?" question.
UH

Have you seen my trailer? SSA offered to pay me NOT to put the logo on
it.

--
Stefan Murry
Old April 25th 12, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Berry[_2_]

In article ,
"S. Murry" wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:06:17 -0500, Berry wrote:

Berry, I'm planning on using the "Let's go Gliding" sticker to cover over
the punctured skin and leaky joints in my trailer. $105 is much cheaper
than repairing and painting. Might want to consider this!

--Stefan

If only my trailer just needed refurbishment. My trailer is
fundamentally odd. I'll put it this way: "Adult" toy manufacturers would
pay to have their logo on it.
Old April 25th 12, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:32:47 AM UTC-5, WB wrote:

If only my trailer just needed refurbishment. My trailer is
fundamentally odd. I'll put it this way: "Adult" toy manufacturers would
pay to have their logo on it.

Sounds perfect to get more market "penetration", so to speak!

Kirk
66

Old April 25th 12, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
S. Murry

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:14:27 -0500, kirk.stant
wrote:

We need a new slogan for your trailer, then. How about "Take up Gliding,
and yours can be this big, too"

--Stefan

Old April 26th 12, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Alexander[_2_]

Wally Berry wrote:
Have you seen my trailer? SSA offered to pay me NOT to put the logo on
it.

Wally, on each side of your trailer you need to paint this:

EXTREME DANGER
LIVE GATORS INSIDE

And then drive around with a Crocodile Dundee hat on!!

Old April 26th 12, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mattm[_2_]

On Apr 26, 2:32*pm, Scott Alexander
wrote:
Wally Berry wrote:
Have you seen my trailer? SSA offered to pay me NOT to put the logo on
it.

Wally, on each side of your trailer you need to paint this:

* * * * * * * * EXTREME DANGER
* * * * * * * * LIVE GATORS INSIDE

And then drive around with a Crocodile Dundee hat on!!

Hey, there was a trailer at Harris Hill years ago (with a 1-35 in it)
that had
New York State Alligator Farm
written on the back.

Let's go gliding Trailer Graphics SF Soaring 8 March 23rd 12 11:48 AM
FAI Logo Charlie Papa Soaring 2 August 14th 11 02:31 AM
Cheap Cobra Trailer Lights 1998 Trailer on E-bay USA ONLY! flyingmr2 Soaring 4 November 16th 10 02:11 AM
Digitized AS logo chipsoars Soaring 0 February 27th 05 06:00 PM
Looking for the old Glasflugel Logo fcuk'n Soaring 4 January 1st 05 04:29 AM