Corky: Any new pics of your project?

Old October 15th 03, 03:34 AM
Ernesto Sanchez

Default Corky: Any new pics of your project?

Hi Corky,

Do you have a project update? How's your project going?

Ernesto

Old October 15th 03, 01:44 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:34:50 GMT, "Ernesto Sanchez"
wrote:

Hi Corky,

Do you have a project update? How's your project going?

Ernesto

I've downloaded some recent pictures to the Yahoo Christavia group. I
have pictures of how I'm fabricating the elevator trim system and
shots of me torquing the lower drive cog to the flywheel so I can
check it's runnout.

The runnout was nil, by the way so I'm in good shape in that regard.
I've got pictures of me inserting the pistons as well.

Corky Scott