To Ma's an urgent open letter

Old November 15th 11, 02:57 AM
GOO5GHD66 GOO5GHD66 is offline
Junior Member

Default To Ma's an urgent open letter

Of an emergency caused by an open letter to Ma Ma
total:
hello!
I spent ten years was a loyal QQ QQ users. In the morning your hair looked, The letter than if all the executives said after discussing the letter, and unanimously passed, then I very much doubt the quality of your company executives, if the horse is always your own bent, is another matter.
known users of the Internet business a valuable asset. This approach is equivalent to the total horse own user forcibly pushed into the arms 360. very simple reason: no one likes that they have been kidnapped. and no one likes being mistaken for a gun to make. QQ's to this letter basically tells us the majority of QQ users: the majority of users did not a few silly and this is why the survey choose uninstall QQ much more with people who choose to uninstall 360.
I tell you this thing if you continue to insist, both of which only the user can choose one, then, what will the consequences can be very clear of QQ users will see less and less. how prosperous the year 263, and sohu even a higher low, since the beginning of his charges after the mailbox , I never been to 263. to this day I think this thing has over a dozen years, and then on the 263, I've not recognize it. do not respect the user's warning ah.
look back at your The letter ah's and my evaluation is: can think of, let alone a veteran of the weekly total.
first: sign of weakness. the majority of Internet users for help, 360 have been done while the majority of Internet users are basically weak and strong addition to the heroes of the natural declaration of war to the power to declare war on their own people acting as a proxy. to me is: .
followed: QQ integrity beneath headlines in all the QQ users which caused panic and many users are holding QQ and contact their customers, QQ so ignore user interests, naturally some people will be afraid of. afraid of how do? bound to the other choice other contact.
Third: Launch of the 00 chat software, the user receives flight QQ This 360 has prepared a .360 in the incident which did not say there can not be used Tencent 360, why people do that? not all of Tencent executives are not looking to!!!
Fourth: Tencent sued, claims. Zhou relatively kind, not 用这招. or not to 用这招 of When this most sinister trick I sue you in Xi'an Tencent Q coins can not be used to exchange you back with a 1:1 ratio of cash to me you do not lose pay?
there are many, many ways to deal with You really believe this is too simple.
things to that point, say the front has no meaning, and now this time is the test of your ability to research company executives crisis time. Unfortunately, until this moment I Posts , the Company launched the second letter I disappointed Ma total estimate of your generals have all men do nothing today to share a good trend, and Tencent alone or estimated point you should see the problem to the second letter an increase in good faith, but the essence is not changed: Road went black, and 360 fight. that path is zero chance of winning, the majority of users will not be nice when the gun.
second choice: make peace with the 360. and who take the initiative to make peace, not fighting, this things ended. This move is very insidious, is not recommended. poison in there, hoping to have capable people in Tencent can be seen.
best policy: the third letter was published. sincerely apologize to the majority of users, and to ensure that no and then forced the majority of users do I teach it.
and 360 as to how to play, you can count on me to ask, because to resist Tencent, QQ so I do not, and there are ideas on e-mail contact with me, my email is: To avoid impersonation, please use the privilege of Tencent QQ numbers to email me.