Murphy Super Rebel: Where are they?

Old July 15th 03, 04:04 AM
Tim Hickey

Default Murphy Super Rebel: Where are they?

For five or six years now I have been waiting to see a number of Super
Rebels on the flight line at OSH. But they never seem to show. Do any
of you guys have any first hand information about that bird? It has my
interest, but I want to wait and see how the real world evaluates it.
I have read several stories in the Aviation magazies, but most of
those stories harp on the GOOD points.
What gives? Are there many being built? Anybody got a builder down the
street with some first person information.
My Zenith CH-300, with 1325 hours on it, is starting to get cramped.
Plus it is a bit of a chore to get in and out of. So I am looking.
I also keep looking for the Cyclone. A canadian clone of the C180. But
they seem to get there about every third year.
I won't make the show this year because my niece seems to have
scheduled a wedding for that Saturday. So some one bring me up to date
on the Super Rebel.

Zenith CH-300 Driver.
Old July 15th 03, 08:36 PM
Bryan

I've been wondering the same about the Murphy Moose /Murphy Super
Rebel 3500. Are they that uncommon? If anyone in the midwest USA
owns a Moose, I'd love to see one in person.