" Looking for SAP ABAP FI/CO Techno-Functional Profile" (We are the Client)

Old September 25th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Sooz

Default " Looking for SAP ABAP FI/CO Techno-Functional Profile" (We are the Client)

Hi,
Here is another direct client requirement.
Kindly let me know if you have any consultants available.

Note: Do not submit profiles below 9-10 years of ABAP EXP

Title : Sr. SAP ABAP FI/CO Techno-Functional
Location : CT
Duration : 3+ Months (Extendable)
Rate : DOE

Requirement:

· 10-12 years of programming in ABAP that related to SAP
financial accounting practice transactions (25 points)

· Analytical mind (30 points)

o Logic and detail orients

o Thorough, cautious, and thoughtful with code

o Ability to accept, dissect, analyze and provide solution
toward new and/or existing requirements

o Accurate in coding

o Utilize the proper commands vs. large programming code line
per purpose

· General ABAP programming knowledge (5 points)

· Flexibility to adapt existing and new requirements (5
points)

· Capable to diagnose SAP Workflow related problem by tracing
the Workflow process code and derive to solution for the user (5
points)

· Knowledge in mySAP ECC5.0 or mySAP ECC6.0 ABAP and financial
accounting transactions (5 points)

· Ability to listen and provide accurate advice to client -
Not rushing to judgment (5 points)

· Commitment, sincerity, integrity, honesty and loyalty (10
points)

· General knowledge in SQL scripting and/or Oracle programming
logic and SQL/EXEC development (5 points)

· Ability to work with and understand the accounting staff
during requirement discussion as well as provide support on daily
basis to the user community (5 points)

Thanks & Regards

Suraj Kumar Govathoti
Voice: 617-500-7895 / 7896
Fax: 847-628-0765
Email:

www.ctepl.com

"This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us and delete all copies of
this mail immediately; you should not copy or use this mail for any
purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person"

Old September 25th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Stewart

Sooz wrote:
Hi,
Here is another direct client requirement.
Kindly let me know if you have any consultants available.

Work-related email snipped....

www.ctepl.com

"This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us and delete all copies of
this mail immediately; you should not copy or use this mail for any
purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person"

I love it.

You post your confidential email along with your
silly-ass disclaimer/warning to a usenet newsgroup.