Centrair - Pegase

Old January 25th 17, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Centrair - Pegase

There was a group for Pegase owners which unfortunately I can no longer find.

Does anyone have a link to a parts list and an email for Centrair? I have managed to lose the emails from them when I replaced the trim spring.
Old January 25th 17, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, 25 January 2017 17:57:12 UTC, wrote:
There was a group for Pegase owners which unfortunately I can no longer find.

Does anyone have a link to a parts list and an email for Centrair? I have managed to lose the emails from them when I replaced the trim spring.

OK I finally found the group which is Yahoo! not Google.

And I've emailed Centrair to try to get a spare part.
Old January 26th 17, 10:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

At 18:50 25 January 2017, wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 January 2017 17:57:12 UTC, wrote:
There was a group for Pegase owners which unfortunately I can no longer

find.

Does anyone have a link to a parts list and an email for Centrair? I

have managed to lose the emails from them when I replaced the trim spring.

OK I finally found the group which is Yahoo! not Google.

And I've emailed Centrair to try to get a spare part.

If it helps, I have the parts manual available digitally, as well as a fair
amount of other data.

Old January 31st 17, 06:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, 26 January 2017 09:30:06 UTC, Eric Munk wrote:
At 18:50 25 January 2017, wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 January 2017 17:57:12 UTC, wrote:
There was a group for Pegase owners which unfortunately I can no longer

find.

Does anyone have a link to a parts list and an email for Centrair? I

have managed to lose the emails from them when I replaced the trim spring.

OK I finally found the group which is Yahoo! not Google.

And I've emailed Centrair to try to get a spare part.

If it helps, I have the parts manual available digitally, as well as a fair
amount of other data.

Thanks, I found the group and it has the parts manual, but Centrair haven't replied to my email.
Old January 31st 17, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Centrair has been taken over by the Lauak group (50%) and Didier Beninca (50%, former CEO Zodiac seats) in October last year. They seemingly agreed to remain the type certificate holders for the gliders Centrair produced (there had been rumors to the contrary). Not much information since then.

Lauak
Zone Artisanale Mugan
64240 AYHERRE (France)
Tél. : +33 (0)5 59 70 20 00

Old February 13th 17, 11:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 19:43:22 UTC, wrote:
Centrair has been taken over by the Lauak group (50%) and Didier Beninca (50%, former CEO Zodiac seats) in October last year. They seemingly agreed to remain the type certificate holders for the gliders Centrair produced (there had been rumors to the contrary). Not much information since then.

I have just emailed again with my part enquiry. It is almost 3 weeks since the first email.

Old February 13th 17, 11:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, 13 February 2017 10:30:54 UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 19:43:22 UTC, wrote:
Centrair has been taken over by the Lauak group (50%) and Didier Beninca (50%, former CEO Zodiac seats) in October last year. They seemingly agreed to remain the type certificate holders for the gliders Centrair produced (there had been rumors to the contrary). Not much information since then.

I have just emailed again with my part enquiry. It is almost 3 weeks since the first email.

Not sure if it was luck, but have just received a reply:

"Sorry but we had ask subcontractors and we had not yet their answer. We should be able to send you a quotation early this week."
Old February 25th 17, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, 13 February 2017 10:59:35 UTC, wrote:
On Monday, 13 February 2017 10:30:54 UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 January 2017 19:43:22 UTC, wrote:
Centrair has been taken over by the Lauak group (50%) and Didier Beninca (50%, former CEO Zodiac seats) in October last year. They seemingly agreed to remain the type certificate holders for the gliders Centrair produced (there had been rumors to the contrary). Not much information since then.

I have just emailed again with my part enquiry. It is almost 3 weeks since the first email.

Not sure if it was luck, but have just received a reply:

"Sorry but we had ask subcontractors and we had not yet their answer. We should be able to send you a quotation early this week."

I have a quote now, lead time of 5 weeks so another 3 or so to go. Wish me luck!

Right pegase aileron Ollie Sleigh Soaring 0 August 10th 16 08:49 PM
Centrair Spares Go Soaring Soaring 2 May 12th 13 04:15 AM
Centrair contact Chuck Kotila Soaring 7 May 26th 05 01:47 AM
pegase 101d Eddy Van Roon Soaring 0 May 13th 05 08:07 PM
Centrair Pegase Rudder... [email protected] Soaring 0 May 11th 05 02:13 PM