Looking for 57mm altimeter

Old February 26th 17, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Echo

Default Looking for 57mm altimeter

Anyone have a winter 57mm altimeter laying around they'd be willing to sell? Working on some panel reorientation...

Jordan
Old February 26th 17, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Echo

The 4FGH40 is ideal. Thanks
Old February 27th 17, 05:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul B[_2_]

On Monday, 27 February 2017 01:31:32 UTC+10, Echo wrote:
Anyone have a winter 57mm altimeter laying around they'd be willing to sell? Working on some panel reorientation...

Jordan

Hi

Feet or meters?

Cheers

Paul
Old February 27th 17, 06:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Echo

Feet, since here in the US we insist on doing things the hard way...
Old February 27th 17, 07:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dale Clayton

On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 8:31:32 AM UTC-7, Echo wrote:
Anyone have a winter 57mm altimeter laying around they'd be willing to sell? Working on some panel reorientation...

Jordan

I've got a Winter 57mm altimeter that I removed from my panel last month to make room for something else. Reads in feet x 1000 and has W14578 on the face.

Old February 27th 17, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Not the hard way, it's rugged individualism... 8-)

--
Dan, 5J