Cupx File Creator

Old March 17th 16, 04:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stephen Haley[_2_]

Default Cupx File Creator

This is now in beta and available for general download from
http://www.sjhaley.com/cupx/createcupx.htm

Cupx files are turnpoint files with embedded pictures that can be used
in LXNav flight computers along with Seeyou mobile. LX Navigation's
Zeus also supports Cupx but I have not tested it with that instrument.
This program can create a tp file using your own pictures and/or
Google Sat pictures for each TP

rgds
Stephen

thanks to the brave alpha testers

Old March 17th 16, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Muttley

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 3:15:06 AM UTC, stevehaley wrote:
This is now in beta and available for general download from
http://www.sjhaley.com/cupx/createcupx.htm

Cupx files are turnpoint files with embedded pictures that can be used
in LXNav flight computers along with Seeyou mobile. LX Navigation's
Zeus also supports Cupx but I have not tested it with that instrument.
This program can create a tp file using your own pictures and/or
Google Sat pictures for each TP

rgds
Stephen

thanks to the brave alpha testers

Thanks Stephen great Program and works fine, Donate Button not working
Old February 24th 17, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, 17 March 2016 03:15:06 UTC, stevehaley wrote:
This is now in beta and available for general download from
http://www.sjhaley.com/cupx/createcupx.htm

Cupx files are turnpoint files with embedded pictures that can be used
in LXNav flight computers along with Seeyou mobile. LX Navigation's
Zeus also supports Cupx but I have not tested it with that instrument.
This program can create a tp file using your own pictures and/or
Google Sat pictures for each TP

rgds
Stephen

thanks to the brave alpha testers

It may be possible to create a file starting from .cup. Having created it, I can't see a way of opening the cupx file and editing it
Old February 25th 17, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

On Thursday, 17 March 2016 03:15:06 UTC, stevehaley wrote:
This is now in beta and available for general download from
http://www.sjhaley.com/cupx/createcupx.htm

Cupx files are turnpoint files with embedded pictures that can be used
in LXNav flight computers along with Seeyou mobile. LX Navigation's
Zeus also supports Cupx but I have not tested it with that instrument.
This program can create a tp file using your own pictures and/or
Google Sat pictures for each TP

rgds
Stephen

thanks to the brave alpha testers

It may be possible to create a file starting from .cup. Having created it, I can't see a way of opening the cupx file and editing it

JMC:
Do all your editing in SeeYou with the CUP file, save it, then create the CUPX file with Steve's program.
SeeYou invented the CUPX file type but hardly works with it.
Jim