Mexico Multi-Entry Permit

Old August 25th 05, 10:01 PM

Default Mexico Multi-Entry Permit

My wife and I are going to Baja this October. Last night, I was
invited by friends for a fishing trip to Baja this September. In the
past, we only visit Baja no more than once a year, and single entry
permit works just fine. Since I will do more than one trip this year,
a "Multi-entry Permit" could save me some money.

I was told through a friend of a friend that I need 3 copies of AROW
paper for multi, but fee is the same as single and it could be applied
at the AOE just like single. Is it correct, or do I need to do more
than having 3 copies of paper work?

Old August 25th 05, 10:19 PM
Robert M. Gary

You need 3 copies of all the standard Mexico items (proof of insurance
in Mexico (just the page of your regular U.S. policy that says
"Mexico"), front page of pilot's passport, etc). Make sure if you
incorporated your aircraft that you include 3 copies of a certified
letter from yourself that says you can use your plane in Mexico.

-Robert

Old August 26th 05, 04:26 AM

Thanks, Robert

Old August 26th 05, 05:12 AM