Pappy Boyington Honored

Old August 9th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RL Anderson

Default Pappy Boyington Honored

Folks,

The airport in Couer d'Alene Idaho is getting a new name. It will be
known as Pappy Boyington Field. The story is located he

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...n_Airport.html

Kind of late, but better late than never.

Rick
Old August 9th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-08-09 07:36:32 -0700, RL Anderson said:

Folks,

The airport in Couer d'Alene Idaho is getting a new name. It will be
known as Pappy Boyington Field. The story is located he

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...n_Airport.html

Kind of late, but better late than never.

Rick

No doubt the students at the University of Washington will protest.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old August 9th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 9, 8:51 am, C J Campbell
On 2007-08-09 07:36:32 -0700, RL Anderson said:

Folks,

The airport in Couer d'Alene Idaho is getting a new name. It will be
known as Pappy Boyington Field. The story is located he

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...n_Airport.html

Kind of late, but better late than never.

Rick

No doubt the students at the University of Washington will protest.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Ha! Let 'em protest! The airport is in Idaho, not Washington. By
the way, we are sending our Boise State Broncos to UW in September to
kick a little Husky butt. That will give them something else to whine
about...

Dean

Old August 9th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On Aug 9, 8:51 am, C J Campbell
On 2007-08-09 07:36:32 -0700, RL Anderson said:

Folks,

The airport in Couer d'Alene Idaho is getting a new name. It will be
known as Pappy Boyington Field. The story is located he

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...n_Airport.html

Kind of late, but better late than never.

Rick

No doubt the students at the University of Washington will protest.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Ha! Let 'em protest! The airport is in Idaho, not Washington. By
the way, we are sending our Boise State Broncos to UW in September to
kick a little Husky butt. That will give them something else to whine
about...

Dean

The UW's attitude has severely tested my Husky loyalty. Nevertheless,
your Broncos will return home in shameful defeat.

Old August 9th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 9, 9:55 am, C J Campbell

On Aug 9, 8:51 am, C J Campbell
On 2007-08-09 07:36:32 -0700, RL Anderson said:

[...]

World Famous Flight Instructor- Hide quoted text -

Not a chance!!!! I am planning on attending the game to cheer on our
Orange and Blue!

Dean
AeroLEDs LLC
www.aeroleds.com

Old August 9th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Old August 9th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gattman[_2_]

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

The UW's attitude has severely tested my Husky loyalty.

A great opportunity to come over to the right side of the fence. Huck the
Fuskies!!! ;

-c
(OSU '93)

Old August 9th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-08-09 09:00:52 -0700, "Gig 601XL Builder"

On Aug 9, 8:51 am, C J Campbell
wrote:
On 2007-08-09 07:36:32 -0700, RL Anderson
said:
[...]

I would not be caught dead betting in favor of the UW for anything.
However, the Broncos were lucky last year. They should not even think
about playing against *real* football teams.

Old August 9th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On Aug 9, 9:55 am, C J Campbell

On Aug 9, 8:51 am, C J Campbell
On 2007-08-09 07:36:32 -0700, RL Anderson said:

[...]

As usual, I will be ignoring the game. However, the Broncos got uppity
last year, thinking that they could play against real football teams.
One season does not a great football team make. They are going to find
that out this year.