G-103 Axle

Old December 17th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roger Fowler[_2_]

Default G-103 Axle

Our club is looking for a main wheel axle for a Grob Twin II. Serviceable
used is fine. Does anyone have one laying around that we could buy or
borrow?

(We have a new one on order, but don't want to keep the students grounded
until it gets here.)

Thanks,
Roger

Old December 17th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

show me a picture and give me dimensions.I have a lot of spares for (gliders
unknown) that I acquired over the years and maybe have one lurking is the
parts bins...
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

signature database 5712 (20101217) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5712 (20101217) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old December 18th 10, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Our club is looking for a main wheel axle for a Grob Twin II. *Serviceable
used is fine. *Does anyone have one laying around that we could buy or
borrow?

(We have a new one on order, but don't want to keep the students grounded
until it gets here.)

We just rebuilt and overhauled our G-103 wheel, gear and brake, I have
drawings and IPB of all the parts in question. email me

aerodyne
Old December 21st 10, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

On Dec 21, 4:24*am, Roger Fowler wrote:
At 01:30 18 December 2010, wrote:

Our club is looking for a main wheel axle for a Grob Twin II.

=A0Servic=
eable
used is fine. =A0Does anyone have one laying around that we could

buy
o=
borrow?

(We have a new one on order, but don't want to keep the students

ground=
ed
until it gets here.)

I'm still beating the bushes for an axle so we can fly on January 1.
(Have to start the year off right!) *If anyone knows where there is one,
I'd like to know.

Thank you!
Roger

I'll take a look in the barn, got some Grob stuff in there.
JJ
Old December 21st 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

On Dec 21, 5:43*am, JJ Sinclair wrote:
On Dec 21, 4:24*am, Roger Fowler wrote:

At 01:30 18 December 2010, wrote:

Our club is looking for a main wheel axle for a Grob Twin II.
=A0Servic=
eable
used is fine. =A0Does anyone have one laying around that we could

buy
o=
borrow?

(We have a new one on order, but don't want to keep the students
ground=
ed
until it gets here.)

I'm still beating the bushes for an axle so we can fly on January 1.
(Have to start the year off right!) *If anyone knows where there is one,
I'd like to know.

Thank you!
Roger

I'll take a look in the barn, got some Grob stuff in there.
JJ- Hide quoted text -

Yep, got one. Send address and I'll get it on the way.
Condider it a gift from Santa.
JJ

Dual axle sway glider[_2_] Soaring 7 March 2nd 10 04:36 AM
Cobra trailer axle Pete Dawson Soaring 1 August 15th 09 01:49 AM
Jantar 3 Axle Diameter? sisu1a Soaring 5 December 15th 08 03:06 AM
Cobra Trailer - U.S. Axle? Mitch Soaring 8 March 2nd 07 09:16 PM
Cobra Brake Parts or Axle WDM Soaring 1 October 11th 04 05:09 AM