Prop sync and noise in twins

Old May 23rd 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Default Prop sync and noise in twins

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Morgans writes:

So go there and ask you questions, and leave us alone. It should be
clear that you are not welcome by most of the people here.

Most people here never post, so that cannot be determined. And
whether I'm welcome or not is irrelevant, as this is not a club.

You're just the entertainmnet, fjukktard.

bertie
Old May 23rd 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Nomen Nescio writes:

What kind of idiot would keep asking questions in a forum where
those "in the know" keep telling you to **** off.

I don't know; I've never encountered such a place.

Old May 23rd 07, 03:19 PM posted to alt.usent.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
§ñühw¤£f

Default Bertie's new Remora.. Erik..

Bertie the Bunyip pinched out a steaming pile
0:

Erik wrote in news:1356foaa0ds7025
@corp.supernews.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

You're an idiot.

Bertie

You are one small and unhappy person. Find a hobby.
Cheer yourself up. Life can be better, you know.

Bwawhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahw!

Bertie

He coulda tolja to get a pilots licence...

Old May 23rd 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio writes:

What kind of idiot would keep asking questions in a forum where
those "in the know" keep telling you to **** off.

I don't know; I've never encountered such a place.

Ahhhh, the serenity of mental illness.

Old May 24th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Nomen Nescio writes:

What kind of idiot would keep asking questions in a forum where
those "in the know" keep telling you to **** off.

I don't know; I've never encountered such a place.

Doo doo dod ood

Bertie
Old May 24th 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
§ñühw¤£f

Bertie the Bunyip pinched out a steaming pile
30:

§ñühw¤£f wrote in news:46544d77$0$97220
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

You're an idiot.

Bertie

You are one small and unhappy person. Find a hobby.
Cheer yourself up. Life can be better, you know.

Bwawhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhahw!

Bertie

He coulda tolja to get a pilots licence...

He probably wil.

bertie

Be sure and learn how to land. Otherwise the TSA and FBI will come and
talk to you.

Old May 24th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

EatMe wrote in
oups.com:

On May 22, 3:43 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Erik wrote
:

Mxsmanic wrote:

John Theune writes:

If you type in prop synch multi-engine planes into the google
search window the first hit you will see is this
The AVSIM Forums - Viewing topic #736 - Prop sync
Out of synch propellers will not be as obvious or as annoying in a
simulator as in a real plane. In most aircraft with prop synch,
you first manually ...
forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=189&topic_id=736

&mode
=full - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Go there , read it and you will know all you want to know.

Thanks. I guess people in the AVSIM forums actually answer
questions rather than just point people to Google.

To be fair, Google is the place to start.

Interesting question, though.

BTW, exactly who was it said this **** was a master troll?

Bwawhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhah hwhahwhahwhahhwhahwh
ah hwh!

Bertie

Bertie

Same folks who claimed you weren't evidently.

"That Bertie! He's such a sly one!"

Don't tell me you're giving up already!

Wuss.

Bertie