I passed.

Old August 21st 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

Default I passed.

Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start learning.

--
Straight and Level Forum.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Straight_...ex.php?act=idx

Old August 21st 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Crash Lander wrote:
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start learning.

Congratulations CL.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 21st 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

"Crash Lander"
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really was
not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Very cool. Congratulations!

Paul-Mont

Old August 21st 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

"Crash Lander" wrote in message ...
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start learning.

--
Straight and Level Forum.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Straight_...ex.php?act=idx

Just like you will make the perfect landing...with no passengers or witnesses...someday.

Blue skies!

Old August 21st 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Phil

On Aug 20, 6:34 pm, "Crash Lander" wrote:
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start learning.

--
Straight and Level Forum.http://z7.invisionfree.com/Straight_...ex.php?act=idx

Congratulations! I'll bet that is a relief. I hope to be able to say
the same thing one of these days.

Old August 21st 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kevin Clarke

Crash Lander wrote:
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start learning.

Congratulations. It is an amazing feeling that you've earned. So enjoy it.

KC
Old August 21st 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Terry

Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I
really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the
less.

Now, time to start learning.

--
Straight and Level Forum.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Straight_...ex.php?act=idx

Congratulations CJ !! Having read your postings to this newsgroup, I
think you will make an excellent pilot!

Terry

Old August 21st 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Well, I passed my check ride!

Way to go! Congratulations....
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 21st 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cary

On Aug 20, 6:34 pm, "Crash Lander" wrote:
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start learning.

--
Straight and Level Forum.http://z7.invisionfree.com/Straight_...ex.php?act=idx

Congratulations. This is an event you will always remember. Although
my initial check ride was 15 years ago, I remember it like it was
yesterday (Examiner to me: which bounce do you want to count as your
soft field landing!)

Cary

Old August 21st 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Neil Gould

Recently, Crash Lander posted:

Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start learning.

Congratulations, and blue skies!

Neil