I passed.

Old August 21st 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
James Sleeman

Default I passed.

On Aug 21, 11:34 am, "Crash Lander" wrote:
Well, I passed my check ride!

Nice one. Time to start planning your first long XC... Lord Howe,
Norfolk, Aotearoa ;-)

Old August 21st 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Longworth[_1_]

CL,
Congratulations. Now, you have a ticket to learn ...on your own ;-)

Hai Longworth

Old August 21st 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Old Bloke[_6_]

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

A number 2?

Old August 21st 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bruce

WAY TO GO!!!

Learning never stops until you do.

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today, and I really
was not at all happy with my performance, but I passed none the less.

Now, time to start learning.

--
Straight and Level Forum.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Straight_...ex.php?act=idx

Old August 21st 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Visitor[_2_]

Well done!
It's a great feeling, isn't it!

John

Old August 22nd 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
tony roberts

Well done!

So who will be your first passenger?

Tony
--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL
Old August 22nd 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before today,

Several years later, I am still embarrassed about my PPL checkride. Oh I
passed, but I was not at all happy with the way I flew.

Anyhow, congratulations and welcome to the club. (Has anyone taught you the
secret handshake yet?)

Vaughn

Old August 22nd 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kevin Clarke

tony roberts wrote:
Well done!

So who will be your first passenger?

Tony

That's an easy one. It was the DE.

KC
Old August 22nd 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
James Sleeman

On Aug 22, 12:47 pm, tony roberts
wrote:
Well done!

So who will be your first passenger?

Crash is flying recreational in Australia (aka ultralight, microlight,
LSA, ULM, depending on your country), passenger rating is I believe a
separate endorsement for him, probably not yet applied

Old August 22nd 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

"James Sleeman" wrote in message
ups.com...
Crash is flying recreational in Australia (aka ultralight, microlight,
LSA, ULM, depending on your country), passenger rating is I believe a
separate endorsement for him, probably not yet applied

Yes, passenger is a separate endorsement, but I have that already. You just
need 10 hours solo, which I have.
I still need to get my cross country endorsement though. (3 hours dual xc
plus 2 hours solo xc minimum)
My old man will be my first passenger sometime next week.
Crash Lander