Anti-War Up - What the GI's are reading

Old January 12th 10, 02:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Default Anti-War Up - What the GI's are reading

redvet wrote:

They're reading this!

"Betrayed Again"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...20Betrayed.pdf

"War"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...08A5%20War.pdf

"Heads up please"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...p%20Please.pdf

"The Questioning"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...uestioning.pdf

Sir,

Wow!, thank you for these links to military history and news not available in the
sanitized mainstream press...and the photos don't lie.

Good for the GIs!

--
Each person has an individual responsibility to determine if his actions are moral, and
no government or army may ever take that responsibility away.

definition:
murder - the unjustifiable and intentional killing of people, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Old January 12th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
Mark

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:54:37 -0800, Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D. wrote:

redvet wrote:

They're reading this!

"Betrayed Again"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...20Betrayed.pdf

"War"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...08A5%20War.pdf

"Heads up please"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...p%20Please.pdf

"The Questioning"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...uestioning.pdf

Sir,

Wow!, thank you for these links to military history and news not available in the
sanitized mainstream press...and the photos don't lie.

Good for the GIs!

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less
I want to buy something sealed in fiberglass, or covered
in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house
Old January 12th 10, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
test

On Jan 12, 11:57*am, Mark wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:54:37 -0800, Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D. wrote:
redvet wrote:

They're reading this!

"Betrayed Again"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A4%20Betrayed....

"War"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...08A5%20War.pdf

"Heads up please"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A6%20Heads%20....

"The Questioning"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A7%20The%20Qu....

Sir,

Wow!, thank you for these links to military history and news not available in the
sanitized mainstream press...and the photos don't lie.

Good for the GIs!

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less
I want to buy something sealed in fiberglass, or covered
in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house- Hide quoted text -

ooooooo
Old January 12th 10, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
test

redvet wrote:

They're reading this!

"Betrayed Again"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A4%20Betrayed....

"War"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...08A5%20War.pdf

"Heads up please"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A6%20Heads%20....

"The Questioning"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A7%20The%20Qu....

Sir,

Wow!, thank you for these links to military history and news not available in the
sanitized mainstream press...and the photos don't lie.

Good for the GIs!

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less
I want to buy something sealed in fiberglass, or covered
in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house- Hide quoted text -

ooooooo- Hide quoted text -

xxxxxxxxx

Old January 12th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
MajorOz

On Jan 11, 7:54*pm, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
wrote:
redvet wrote:
They're reading this!

"Betrayed Again"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A4%20Betrayed...

"War"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...08A5%20War.pdf

"Heads up please"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A6%20Heads%20...

"The Questioning"
http://www.militaryproject.org/PDF/v...8A7%20The%20Qu...

Sir,

Wow!, thank you for these links to military history and news not available in the
sanitized mainstream press...and the photos don't lie.

Bull****.

They are reading _Playboy_ and _Penthouse_, like they always have.

cheers

oz
Old January 20th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
!Jones

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:36:29 -0800 (PST), in alt.war.vietnam MajorOz
wrote:

They are reading _Playboy_ and _Penthouse_, like they always have.

In the '60s, Playboy did attract a few intellectuals who actually
*read* the articles. Nowadays, I wouldn't want to be seen with a
copy, though. Nixon was good for something, I guess. After he
resigned, we didn't have Dick Nixon to kick around; however, it was
certainly fun while it lasted... as I recall, Playboy went downhill
quickly about '74 or so.

Jones