New low budget two seater

Old June 16th 18, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default New low budget two seater

On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 10:11:09 AM UTC-5, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:57:18 PM UTC-7, Charlie Quebec wrote:
Thats why we call the US Retardistan.

Amazing the amount of jealousy around the world. But that's OK, it keeps them busy while they stare at US movies on their iPhones, while flying around the world in a Boeing airliner, before eating at McDonalds or getting coffee at Starbucks...

Last time I checked, it was a Tesla in orbit around the sun, not a (insert name of fancy car here).

Yep, 'Murica. Sucks to be the best.

Kirk
66
Old June 16th 18, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Anyone have the results of the Manchester United vs Pittsburgh Penguins game?
Jim
Old June 16th 18, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

How about you start a "slam countries" thread, keep this crap out of here?!?!

Maybe you're ****ed Canada is called the US little brother, maybe you don't like new tariffs.....none of this belongs in a thread like this.

While the US supports free speech, don't mess up a sorta technical thread.

HmmmmK?
Old June 16th 18, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:57:18 PM UTC-7, Charlie Quebec wrote:
Thats why we call the US Retardistan.

From RAS I have learned that the Aussies call Americans sepptos - Yank - skeptic tank = sepptos. And I have learned that some other country (CQ's) call America "Retardistan". Perhaps it is the company I keep, but I can't think of one derogatory term for another country nor their people that is in the lexicon Americans'. I guess when one struggles to keep up they feel the need to disparage another. America exports more aviation goods and technologies than any other country! America has also been the world leading in aviation since we first invented it!!!!! The 1902 Wright glider was the first controllable heavier than air craft to fly. Of course in December of 1903 these American inventers achieved the first powered aircraft flight. Helicopters, supersonic flight, tilt rotors, Moon, stealth (four gen now), stealth Helicopters (when you get to hell ask UBL about those), SR-71, fly-by-wire, first composite commercial airliner 787...…. Ok, I will give you that, we don't build a glider.
Old June 16th 18, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Per my earlier post, how about someone starting a "slam a country" thread, keep the crap out of here.....
HmmmmmmK?!?!

Sheesh, if this site had staff, and I was part of it (like I am in other sites) I would be deleting posts and maybe throwing negative points.

Cut the crap guys.....l

Try to keep on topic...do a slam thread if it makes your pecker bigger.....
Dang......
Old June 16th 18, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Jonathan, I thought that was classy, thoroughly eviscerating and well deserved. You forgot instrument flight and carrier Aviation. So America does not build a metal glider anymore, no reason to call it retradistan. We push the leading edge not muddle along on the trailing edge of aviation.
Old June 16th 18, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Eviscerating?.......https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eviscerate
Or envigorating?

Maybe you thought it was a gutless reply?

Shrug.......
Old June 17th 18, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 2:48:48 PM UTC-4, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
I've just started a Facebook page to discuss and promote the idea of an open-source crowd-sourced two-seat primary trainer certified as SLSA or whatever makes it eligible for commercial ride, instruction, and rental use. I envision something about halfway between the ASK13 and ASK21 in performance and complexity, and designed to fill in for the declining 2-33 population.

I'm not extremely optimistic about this effort, but as one of the few sailplane developers with a vested interest in the future of soaring in the US I thought I'd get the conversation going and see where it leads.

https://www.facebook.com/SoarOpenTrainer

I've not completely given up on R.A.S. just yet, so I'll ask my question here. Why would this project produce two place trainers that were less expensive than the PW-6 built in Poland? BTW, the PW-6 performance is very close to the ASK21, I assume it would have better performance than the SoarOpenTrainer.
Old June 17th 18, 08:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec

Yeh, a civilised country, that sadly has supported every one of your wars since ww2 in battle.
Face reality, your protection is simply protecting your markets, Iraq, based on proven lies for example.
Retardistan is the first empire to go from rise to fall without an intervening period of civilisation.
Still, the rate at which you are ****ing off all your allies under cheetoh Hitler is impressive.
Old June 17th 18, 08:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec

No, it’s Seppos, no surprise you can’t spell though. The reason you don’t have such terms is obvious, think about it.
You go around bombing other countries, 16 since ww2, where it is none of your business.
You create and sponsor terrorism, ISIS is a direct result of the most stupid war ever.