Anyone here who...

Old November 8th 04, 11:59 AM
Ron Natalie

Capt.Doug wrote:
"Morgans" wrote in message Is your name Zoom?

I've flown the Space Shuttle. I've logged over 200 aircraft carrier
night-time traps in it. It exhibits good phugoid characteristics. I used to
fly the Space Shuttle to Ethiopia on humanitarian missions. I was shuttle
commander, pilot, and mission doctor at the same time!

You forgot to mention doing acro in the Shuttle.

Old November 8th 04, 02:54 PM
Jay Beckman

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

Then whatever you do....don't EVER let the FAA near those cats!!! Most
professionals in aviation believe that making cats disappear might be what
the FAA actually does ...at least this is the closest thing to what they
actually do that most of us who have worked with them closely for years
can come up with anyway :-))
Dudley

FAA = Feline Abduction Authority?

Jay

Old November 8th 04, 04:01 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

Then whatever you do....don't EVER let the FAA near those cats!!!
Most professionals in aviation believe that making cats disappear
might be what the FAA actually does ...at least this is the closest
thing to what they actually do that most of us who have worked with
them closely for years can come up with anyway :-))
Dudley

FAA = Feline Abduction Authority?

Jay

You keep catching on like this Jay, and we'll have you a CFI in no time
at all!! :-)))

Old November 8th 04, 05:37 PM
Jon Woellhaf

Boeing 767-300ER.

Okay, it was a simulator at United's training center in Denver. I landed it
at London Heathrow.

"Ramapriya" wrote in message
om...
... has piloted a 747? Just curious
While we're at it, which is the biggest aircraft each of you have flown?

Ramapriya

Old November 8th 04, 07:57 PM
Dean Wilkinson

The biggest real plane I have flown is a Cessna 421.

I have flown the Boeing 747 simulator and the 777 simulator when I worked
for Boeing.

Dean Wilkinson
http://www.razorsedgesoft.com/airplan/index.htm

Old November 9th 04, 09:16 AM
Jay Beckman

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
news

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

Then whatever you do....don't EVER let the FAA near those cats!!! Most
professionals in aviation believe that making cats disappear might be
what the FAA actually does ...at least this is the closest thing to what
they actually do that most of us who have worked with them closely for
years can come up with anyway :-))
Dudley

FAA = Feline Abduction Authority?

Jay

You keep catching on like this Jay, and we'll have you a CFI in no time at

If only it could be as easy as inventing clever definitions for
abbreviations...