What happened?

Old May 5th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default What happened?

http://disloyal.org/?show=549

Anyone have the details on this? Looks like the spars gave...

The Monk

Old May 5th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In article .com,
"Flyingmonk" wrote:

http://disloyal.org/?show=549

That is very old, happened back in the 80's. The guy did acro demos in
the P68, on this one the wings obviously failed. IIRC the announcer for
his show was his wife. Sad.
Old May 9th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Wow... Thanks Dale.

Old May 9th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Wow... Thanks Dale.

Old May 9th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Wow... Thanks Dale.

Hey Monk,

We have that video on our website, and recently received the following
information about it:

http://alexisparkinn.com/too_many_gs.htm

A horrible thing, indeed.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 9th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jay Honeck wrote:
Wow... Thanks Dale.

Hey Monk,

We have that video on our website, and recently received the following
information about it:

http://alexisparkinn.com/too_many_gs.htm

A horrible thing, indeed.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

You do? How did I miss that one? I had some time a while back and I
thought I watched everyone of your videos. I'll check out the new ones
you've posted.

The Monk

Old May 9th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jay Honeck wrote:
Wow... Thanks Dale.

Hey Monk,

We have that video on our website,

Speaking of your site...

The r/c F102 that explodes in mid air clearly hits a power line. You
have a "does anyone know what happened here?" next to the description.
It looked obvious to me.