Could Be Worse - SSA

Old September 18th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Could Be Worse - SSA

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Frank Whiteley" wrote in message
ups.com...
Perhaps we'll have more after the Sep 30th BOD meeting.

The sooner the better. I don't know about the others, but I will not be
waiting quietly.

This is very BASIC stuff that any professional manager should have had his
finger on.

Vaughn

Fair comment, but to this point anything communicated has come from the
EXCOMM, rather than the full BOD. Some discussion and decision making
may be deferred until the full BOD convenes. Whether full discovery
will be completed by Sep 30th, remains to be seen.

Frank

Old October 10th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian Glick

Vaghn

This is exactly why the ED is out!!!! He fumbled the ball, and more than a
few people were unhappy about it.

Brian