(USA) WTB: vario/logger/fc

Old July 13th 10, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tuno

Default (USA) WTB: vario/logger/fc

The Prescott Soaring Society is in need of a vario/logger/flight
computer for its Standard Cirrus to replace the one that recently
surrendered its aged soul to the soaring gods. If you have something
to offer at a manageable price please contact myself or Cliff "CH"
Hilty.

The PSS is a small club that operates a winch (from which I "enjoyed"
a 375 foot save last weekend!) in central Arizona. The Standard Cirrus
is our only glass ship for x/c and badge flights. Please help if you
can!

ted/2NO
Old July 13th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mattm[_2_]

On Jul 12, 10:58*pm, Tuno wrote:
The Prescott Soaring Society is in need of a vario/logger/flight
computer for its Standard Cirrus to replace the one that recently
surrendered its aged soul to the soaring gods. If you have something
to offer at a manageable price please contact myself or Cliff "CH"
Hilty.

The PSS is a small club that operates a winch (from which I "enjoyed"
a 375 foot save last weekend!) in central Arizona. The Standard Cirrus
is our only glass ship for x/c and badge flights. Please help if you
can!

ted/2NO

There's a couple of possibilities listed on the Cumulus Soaring
classifieds page:
http://sites.google.com/site/soaring...me/instruments

There's a Cambridge 20 + SNAV + iPAQ, or a B50 + GPS + PDA available.

-- Matt

3D Logger sisu1a Soaring 0 June 27th 10 05:23 PM
WTB: 57mm Cambridge Vario/FS: 80mm Cambridge Vario ufmechanic Soaring 0 March 24th 09 05:31 PM
EW Logger [email protected] Soaring 10 January 9th 09 09:30 PM
Looking for a Logger [email protected] Soaring 0 August 3rd 06 05:47 PM
Ted, your LX logger......... [email protected] Soaring 6 June 26th 06 04:21 PM