The most probable origin of NASA moon rocks

Old October 16th 03, 11:05 PM
Snuffy Smith

Are you onto this again? You are as bad as Stuart Wilkes.

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...
http://www.meteorlab.com/METEORLAB20...ffering21o.htm
http://webs.wichita.edu/lapo/meteor/moometeo.htm
http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resource...ites_list.html
http://www.mars.li/labels.html
http://209.238.151.128/nwa482sale.htm
http://www.alaska.net/~meteor/achon.htm

Old October 16th 03, 11:43 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...
"Mark Test" wrote in message

And this has what to do with sci.military.naval????

Lots. For instance US NAVY was playing an important role in the US moon
landing hoax. After all it was NAVY who recovered return module with
new portion of US heros.

Michael

Micheal just wants to establish his credibility so we all know
how seriously to take him when he posts on other topics.

I think he's doing a good job

Keith

Old October 17th 03, 12:00 AM
Jim Atkins

Check out www.badastronomy.com for a concise and informed refutation of the
"We didn't go to the moon arguments"- Excellent.

--
Jim Atkins
Twentynine Palms CA USA

Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

Old October 17th 03, 10:34 AM
Michael Petukhov

From:
(Michael Petukhov)
Date: 10/16/2003 4:18 PM Central Daylight Time
(B2431) wrote in message
And of course you also believe the Soviets sent a robot, Lunakhod (sp?) to

the
moon and retrieved their own rocks?

Sure I do.

Michael

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

So, if the Soviets went to the moon albeit with a robot why do you refuse to

believe the U. S. went ther with men when both countries brought back rocks ?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Sorry this mashine went crazy and send unfinished post by its own.
By the way Apollo computer had as much as 2kb of memory as and according
to NASA stalled was rebooted during first landing on the moon several
times.

Anyway I continue... as U. S. Air Force veteran can you imagine that
someone was capable to perform landing in a surface of space object
(never done before) 6 times in a row using completely new technology
without actual testing it? I cannot. Remember for instance how many
aviation pioneer died in much easy conditions of landing until they
learned how to do it properly. And it is not only one. There are tons
of strange NASA pictures and films, strange elements of LM design
like hatch opening inward cabine having not enough space for two
men in space suits etc. And also have you any idea about level of
space radiation above 1000km altitude particularly in van allen
belts they crossed without, according to NASA, any special
radiation protection. There is nice discussion on space radiation
based on recent NASA official data in:

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/vl2-iss-03.htm

However he

http://srag-nt.jsc.nasa.gov/FAQ/Index.html

NASA says that Organ Specific Exposure Limits for Astronauts
for 30 days are 25rem for blood forming organs,
100rem for eyes and 150rem for skin. Does it sounds
good for you? You can look at Britannica which says
that maximum permissible annual (!!!) dose for eyes
150 mSv (15rem) and for all others (e.g., red bone
marrow, breast, lung, gonads, skin, and extremities)
500 mSv (50rem). For acute exposures Britannica specifically
says: "Acute exposures in excess of 100 mSv (10 rem) are
justified only by life-saving actions in emergency
situations".

Actual dosage received in Apollo moon missions,
according to NASA were in the range of 0.5-1.4rem/mission
even less than that in some skylab (17.8 rem) and Shuttle
(7.8rem) which flew much below van-allen belts.

Also if actual space radiation dosage is so low why
NASA Organ Specific Exposure Limits for Astronauts are
so crazy high?

Michael
Old October 17th 03, 10:49 AM
Michael Petukhov

"Mark Test" wrote in message

And this has what to do with sci.military.naval????

Lots. For instance US NAVY was playing an important role in the US moon
landing hoax. After all it was NAVY who recovered return module with
new portion of US heros.

Michael

Micheal just wants to establish his credibility so we all know
how seriously to take him when he posts on other topics.

Hm... never minded about my credibility in this NG particularly
in your Keith eyes. It is you Keith who care so much about
my credibility every time I post something new on US moon
landing hoax.

I think he's doing a good job

Sure I do a good job. now even you Keith know where
NASA took their 400+kg of moon rocks. Not bad indeed.

Enjoy

Michael

Keith

Old October 17th 03, 12:07 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Mark Test" wrote in message

And this has what to do with sci.military.naval????

Lots. For instance US NAVY was playing an important role in the US

moon
landing hoax. After all it was NAVY who recovered return module with
new portion of US heros.

Michael

Micheal just wants to establish his credibility so we all know
how seriously to take him when he posts on other topics.

Hm... never minded about my credibility in this NG particularly
in your Keith eyes. It is you Keith who care so much about
my credibility every time I post something new on US moon
landing hoax.

I think he's doing a good job

Sure I do a good job. now even you Keith know where
NASA took their 400+kg of moon rocks. Not bad indeed.

You'll have to try harder than that Michael

The only way we know so called Lunar meteorites are
from the moon is by comparing them with the samples
retrieved. There are only two sources for such reference
samples, the Apollo Missions and the Soviet lander

So if you believe the Americans faked their samples
by buying lunar meteorites they would have to know
the nature of the lunar rocks or to fake or get the
Soviets to buy similar fakes for their lander several
years later.

Then of course their the problem of buying 400 kg
of different meteorite fragments with nobody noticing.

I'm afraid all you did is demonstrate how prejudice
can lead even intelligent people astary.

Keith

Old October 17th 03, 01:27 PM
Stuart Wilkes

"Snuffy Smith" wrote in message et...
Are you onto this again? You are as bad as Stuart Wilkes.

You are a spiteful liar, Mark. I have never made any claim similar to
this.

But then, we all know that you have to run off and tell spiteful lies
about me when I've beaten you in argument.

Stuart Wilkes
Old October 17th 03, 02:03 PM
Bill Silvey

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om

Sorry this mashine went crazy and send unfinished post by its own.

PEBCAK

--
http://www.delversdungeon.dragonsfoot.org
Remove the X's in my email address to respond.