Used Original Version Oudie for Sale

Old February 23rd 13, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Used Original Version Oudie for Sale

Hi,

I have 1 used original version Oudie for sale for $295.

This is a used original version Oudie with included SeeYou Mobile Lifetime
license (worth $250). It has been checked-out by Paul Remde to insure that
it works and is provided with all the accessories shown in the link below.
It includes a new box and all new accessories. The software has been
upgraded to the latest version. SeeYou Mobile and ConnectMe programs are
pre-installed along with airports, airspace and vector maps for much of the
world. This is a complete package - just like the Oudie2 below. It is less
expensive because it has been used and it is the original version (without
the new brighter screen). You can expect some minor scratches and other
defects. The screen is in very good condition.

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyo...ter-Oudie-Used

I am selling this unit for a customer who purchased an Oudie 2.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old May 20th 13, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

No. I haven't had any used or new original version Oudies for some time.
But I do have new Oudie 2 Lite units in stock for $375 and Oudie 2 units
(with Oudie Lifetime License for SeeYou Mobile) for $625. The Oudie is a
great product and extremely popular.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Oudie 2 for Sale jerz Soaring 0 January 18th 13 05:46 AM
Used Original Version Oudies with SeeYou Mobile License for $295 Paul Remde Soaring 1 December 30th 12 11:01 PM
Used Oudie (original version) for sale Paul Remde Soaring 0 September 13th 12 08:59 PM
Used Original Version Oudies for sale Paul Remde Soaring 1 May 11th 12 11:19 PM
Oudie for sale, Goddard PS5a-1 cable for sale Sean Fidler Soaring 3 April 3rd 12 02:51 PM