ZZZooommm rant latest

Old September 5th 03, 03:46 AM
Kyle Boatright

Default ZZZooommm rant latest

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
Here's zoomys latest rant from ANN dated Thursday /04/03:

_

"Ya Gotta Be Kidding" Award: (Rant Mode "On") Ultralight Aviation's

Ever-Present
Clown/Part-Time Rip-Off Artist, Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation (Repeat

Award).
Every time we go to these events, this clown parades around this silly

"Zoom
Free Zone" sign trying to intimate that he is being picked on by ANN's
Editor-In-Chief, Jim "Zoom" Campbell. Campbell has written extensively

about the
problems experienced by a number (but clearly not all) of Slusarczyk's
customers. While a number of CGS Aviation Hawk owners are rightfully happy

with
their aircraft (which can be a delightful little flyer), this character

still
pulls enough shady moves that we can not recommend him and whenever we

note
this, a new round of personal attacks, falsehoods and other crapola

emerges.
Fact: A number of CGS customers have had unpleasant experiences with the

company
and Mr. Slusarczyk.
Fact: A number of people have NOT gotten what they paid for and/or been

cheated
by CGS.
Fact: A number of people who have complained about CGS and/or Slusarczyk

have
been the recipients of personal attacks and threats from same.
Fact: CGS has been successfully sued by unhappy customers and is still in

the
process of defending itself against same in other venues.
Fact: What "Zoom Free Zone" really means (to us and many others) is that

the
person who displays this nonsense is an immature fool (IMO) who won't make

good
for his "shortfalls" in customer service and will NOT get a positive
recommendation from Jim Campbell or anybody else at ANN until he satisfies

those
aggrieved parties and all the personal attacks, threats, imbecilic signs,

and
rumor mongering by Chuck and his buddies will not change that (but it will

keep
us laughing our asses off at this pathetic character). (Rant Mode "Off")

Fact: I did not parade with the zoom free zone signs.They were simply hung

in
the booth in a prominent location so his toadys could take pictures.There

was no
Parade I wish those ANN guys would get their facts straight.Credibility

it's
always about credibility.

Fact : What does succesfully sued mean?? Does it mean they were

successfull in
filing a suit?? or does it mean I lost a suit? If it means I lost then I

wonder
if he or his toady jaun could tell me the name of the person I lost to.

:-)I
think it's more of zoomspeak jibberish.

Fact: Maybe next Oshkosh we should have a "parade" that's a great idea .We

could
call it the "I've been zoomed and survived" Parade. We could parade in

front of
the ANN compound . Hmmm maybe I should get some "ANN free zone" signs

made as
well LOL!!!

Boy for a guy that says he's laughing his ass off, my sign sure seems to

bother
him.Hell he'll just have to go out and pull 10 or 12 G's in a Sukoy
just to calm down ,then he'll do some surgery,while flying a food misson

Africa,with his son on his lap,after teaching at a National Test Pilot
School,with the CIA in Laos during a slow roll over a grave in a

Cub.....Sigh
What a guy ! .....a real PHONY and still is....

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"Credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

He's a loon with an axe to grind against both you and SnF. Interesting how
he always finds a way to bash those two entities, regardless of any relevant
facts...

Kyle "been there, been Zoomed" Boatright

Old September 5th 03, 04:03 AM
John Ammeter

_________________________________________________ ____________________________

"Ya Gotta Be Kidding" Award: (Rant Mode "On") Ultralight Aviation's Ever-Present
Clown/Part-Time Rip-Off Artist, Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation (Repeat Award).
Every time we go to these events, this clown parades around this silly "Zoom
Free Zone" sign trying to intimate that he is being picked on by ANN's
Editor-In-Chief, Jim "Zoom" Campbell. Campbell has written extensively about the
problems experienced by a number

and what is that "number"? is it one or two? greater than
10??

(but clearly not all) of Slusarczyk's
customers. While a number

how about this number? is it numbered in the thousands?

of CGS Aviation Hawk owners are rightfully happy with
their aircraft (which can be a delightful little flyer), this character still
pulls enough shady moves that we can not recommend him and whenever we note
this, a new round of personal attacks, falsehoods and other crapola emerges.
Fact: A number of CGS customers have had unpleasant experiences with the company
and Mr. Slusarczyk.

Again, Jimbo, what is this number? Can you produce
authentic figures? Or, will they be numbers similiar to
what you told me a few years ago? When you told me that
your magazine was about to be bought for several million
dollars.

Fact: A number of people have NOT gotten what they paid for and/or been cheated
by CGS.

Was this the same CGS that Chuck owns? Or was it the
company he worked for until he later bought it?

Fact: A number of people who have complained about CGS and/or Slusarczyk have
been the recipients of personal attacks and threats from same.

Again, Jimbo, please quantify that "number"... AND produce
proof of your "facts"... your history of allegations
without any proof doesn't lend much credence to your
veracity.

Fact: CGS has been successfully sued by unhappy customers and is still in the
process of defending itself against same in other venues.
Fact: What "Zoom Free Zone" really means (to us and many others) is that the
person who displays this nonsense is an immature fool (IMO) who won't make good
for his "shortfalls" in customer service and will NOT get a positive
recommendation from Jim Campbell or anybody else at ANN until he satisfies those
aggrieved parties and all the personal attacks, threats, imbecilic signs, and
rumor mongering by Chuck and his buddies will not change that (but it will keep
us laughing our asses off at this pathetic character). (Rant Mode "Off")
_________________________________________________ ________________

Do you REALLY think Chuck cares one little bit what your
pathetic ANN website says? NO ONE of any intelligence
believes what you say, anyway...

John Ammeter

___________

[...]

just to calm down ,then he'll do some surgery,while flying a food misson to

Old September 5th 03, 04:31 AM
C.D. Damron

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
news
Be careful how you answer, toadsucker. Settlements count, particularly

when
they happen about two weeks prior to the trial, about the time when you
found out what expert witnesses were lined up to testify against you...

Settlements count? Maybe, in your eyes.

For most of us, they are an indication that something has gone terribly
wrong with our legal system, when it is cheaper to settle than fight.

Old September 5th 03, 04:56 AM
RobertR237

In article , "C.D. Damron"
writes:

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
news
Be careful how you answer, toadsucker. Settlements count, particularly

when
they happen about two weeks prior to the trial, about the time when you
found out what expert witnesses were lined up to testify against you...

Settlements count? Maybe, in your eyes.

For most of us, they are an indication that something has gone terribly
wrong with our legal system, when it is cheaper to settle than fight.

And I wonder if Jimbo would be willing to compare his record on being sued and
bankruptcies to Chuck's? How about his tax record? How about his record on
billing for services NOT requested and not rendered? How about being banned
from events for using them as his personal method of serving lawsuits and
harrasing people. Shall we continue or is that enough?

Yeah, I think its enough too.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old September 5th 03, 05:05 AM
Juan E Jimenez

You're entitled to your opinion. It can also mean that the defendant
realized there was no way he was going to win because the evidence simply
didn't support his arguments, and didn't want to take a chance with a judge
who, after listening to three knowledgeable expert witnesses, might give the
plaintiff a lot more than what would be acceptable to the plaintiff in an
out-of-court settlement. The circumstances in this case seem to point to the
latter, and that's not just my opinion.

et...

Old September 5th 03, 05:07 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"RobertR237" wrote in message

And I wonder if Jimbo would be willing to compare his record on being sued

and
bankruptcies to Chuck's?

Jim's not the one claiming he's never been successfully sued. Your "hero"
is.

Yeah, I think its enough too.

Wrong. It is not.

I just called his bluff. Let's see if he has what it takes to admit he lied.
Again.

What's that brown stuff on your nose, BTW?

Ewwww....

Old September 5th 03, 05:18 AM
C.D. Damron

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
et...
You're entitled to your opinion. It can also mean that the defendant
realized there was no way he was going to win because the evidence simply
didn't support his arguments, and didn't want to take a chance with a

judge
who, after listening to three knowledgeable expert witnesses, might give

the
plaintiff a lot more than what would be acceptable to the plaintiff in an
out-of-court settlement. The circumstances in this case seem to point to

the
latter, and that's not just my opinion.

It is also unfortunate that our educational system has produced jurors that
are incapable of understanding anything scientific. I'm not sure I would
place my future in the hands of an ignorant jury if I had other economical
options.

Of course, that is just my opinion, as well.

It is interesting to note why so many people have come to hold Chuck in such
high esteem. How does that happen, Juan?

Old September 5th 03, 06:07 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"C.D. Damron" wrote in message
.net...

It is also unfortunate that our educational system has produced jurors

that
are incapable of understanding anything scientific. I'm not sure I would
place my future in the hands of an ignorant jury if I had other economical
options.

It's the plaintiff's job to present the evidence to the jury in such a way
that they can understand and analyze it in order to reach a fair judgement.
The defense has to do the same to make their point. The legal system in this
country does not guarantee rocket scientists in the jury box, just peers,
i.e. fellow citizens. I find it a bit absurd to suggest that defendant in
this instance chose to settle in six figures a week before pretrial because
he thought he'd get idiots for jurors. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to
understand how an ultralight aircraft works...

It is interesting to note why so many people have come to hold Chuck in

such
high esteem. How does that happen, Juan?

Probably the same way as many or more people hold Jim Campbell in high
esteem.

Old September 5th 03, 06:23 AM
Juan E Jimenez

Only he would know the totals, Dan. I just know his claim that he's never
been successfully sued is a lie on at least two counts. I have located the
details on one, and am awaiting the details on a second instance. Let's wait
and see what he says in response to my question.

"B2431" wrote in message
Juan, I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would like your stats on

CGS. How
many suits, how many unsatisfied customers etc.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old September 5th 03, 10:30 AM
Badwater Bill

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:14:28 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

I haven't responded to your query because I didn't see any point in
embarassing you any further, and frankly I had better things to do such as
working on installing a turbine ignition exciter on my jet, but since you
insist...

Are you claiming in this forum and in front of all your fellow gaggle
groupies that you have _never_ been successfully sued on an issue related to
your company and your products? Yes or No will suffice.

Be careful how you answer, toadsucker. Settlements count, particularly when
they happen about two weeks prior to the trial, about the time when you
found out what expert witnesses were lined up to testify against you...

Settling out of court, pretrial, is not an admission of guilt.

BWB