Dittel ATR720B Manual

Old December 6th 07, 10:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cats

Default Dittel ATR720B Manual

Hi

I'm looking for a scan of a manual for a Dittel 720B radio. I can
find manuals online for the A & C versions which are considerably
different, and the few previous enquiries seem to have hit dead ends -
but someone, somewhere must have one!

I'm in the UK.
Old December 7th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Dec 6, 3:55 am, Cats wrote:
Hi

I'm looking for a scan of a manual for a Dittel 720B radio. I can
find manuals online for the A & C versions which are considerably
different, and the few previous enquiries seem to have hit dead ends -
but someone, somewhere must have one!

I'm in the UK.

Greetings from the USA,
I too have an ATR720B and I 've used the ATR720A installation manual
to determine wiring connections. So far so good. The power and all
pinouts appear to be the same.
If you are having a specific problem, I'd like to hear.
Regards,
Clark
Memphis, TN

Old December 8th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cats

On Dec 7, 9:39 pm, wrote:
On Dec 6, 3:55 am, Cats wrote:

Hi

I'm looking for a scan of a manual for a Dittel 720B radio. I can
find manuals online for the A & C versions which are considerably
different, and the few previous enquiries seem to have hit dead ends -
but someone, somewhere must have one!

I'm in the UK.

Greetings from the USA,
I too have an ATR720B and I 've used the ATR720A installation manual
to determine wiring connections. So far so good. The power and all
pinouts appear to be the same.
If you are having a specific problem, I'd like to hear.
Regards,
Clark
Memphis, TN

I want to know how to use it! It's installed and working happily, I
know how to change frequency but I suspect it does more than that.
Old December 10th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Dec 8, 9:14 am, Cats wrote:
On Dec 7, 9:39 pm, wrote:

On Dec 6, 3:55 am, Cats wrote:

Hi

I'm looking for a scan of a manual for a Dittel 720B radio. I can
find manuals online for the A & C versions which are considerably
different, and the few previous enquiries seem to have hit dead ends -
but someone, somewhere must have one!

I'm in the UK.

Greetings from the USA,
I too have an ATR720B and I 've used the ATR720A installation manual
to determine wiring connections. So far so good. The power and all
pinouts appear to be the same.
If you are having a specific problem, I'd like to hear.
Regards,
Clark
Memphis, TN

I want to know how to use it! It's installed and working happily, I
know how to change frequency but I suspect it does more than that.- Hide quoted text -

Listed below are basic operating instructions for the ATR720 Model B.
(Looks just like the A model show on website)
Operation is fairly straightfoward, ON/OFF switch, Squelch Toggle
switch, move squelch switch to the up position, squelch blows, set
volume, squelch switch down.
To change frequency, - button on top of the display decrements
frequency, + button below the display increments frequency.
Mic gain and sidetone adjustments are found on the side of the unit
when removed from its sleeve.
Clark
Old December 10th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Dec 10, 11:32 am, wrote:
On Dec 8, 9:14 am, Cats wrote:

On Dec 7, 9:39 pm, wrote:

On Dec 6, 3:55 am, Cats wrote:

[...]

Clark- Hide quoted text -

And...mine doesn't do anything more than transmit and receive.
Clark
Old January 5th 10, 03:14 AM
Albert Kaltenbaeck Albert Kaltenbaeck is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Hi

I'm looking for a scan of a manual for a Dittel 720B radio. I can
find manuals online for the A & C versions which are considerably
different, and the few previous enquiries seem to have hit dead ends -
but someone, somewhere must have one!

I'm in the UK.
I have an Installation Manual for the ATR 720B which has a circuit diagram. I can scan it if you are still needing one. I am currently repairing the radio.

Albert
Old November 30th 10, 06:26 PM
Kari Kari is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Kaltenbaeck View Post
I have an Installation Manual for the ATR 720B which has a circuit diagram. I can scan it if you are still needing one. I am currently repairing the radio.

Albert
I have an ATR720B installed on my LS4.
I think that manual is all there is.
The section 2.7 "Operation" is more in the end, pages 2-12...2-14.
Not much, though. It is easy to operate.

Kari
Finland

Dittel ATR 720 John C Soaring 3 September 19th 06 05:30 PM
User Manual for Dittel Avionic LX1000 GM Soaring 0 April 9th 06 12:31 AM
Want manual for Dittel FSG 77 M radio Eric Greenwell Soaring 7 October 21st 05 05:24 PM
Dittel FSG 15 A. Wolfert Soaring 0 December 18th 04 02:14 PM
LX1000 Manual & Speed Astir Manual Avron Tal Soaring 1 June 20th 04 07:15 AM