73 old planes that qualify for Light-sport

Old September 13th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default 73 old planes that qualify for Light-sport

Mark wrote:
On Sep 12, 9:04Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 12, 7:59Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:

An unreadable mess.

Huh? Â*Must be your newsreader. Mine displays it as
I copied it...one long clean column. Very neat.

USENET is ASCII.

Yes that is proper netiquette which I abide by.

What you posted is trash and I'm not about to try reading it with a HTML
news reader.

Well I wouldn't call it trash. It's a list of 73 certificated planes
that fit the LS category. My apologies if it came out html. I
didn't alter my computer. I simply copied and pasted.

What you copied was non-printable ASCII characters which are dumped by
newsreaders that follow the RFC's but are used by HTML to do formatting.

So anyway, there's your answer. YES, there are 73 old
certificated planes that meet the LS category, and really I'm
pretty sure that isn't all inclusive.

That a LOT!

No, it is a tiny fraction of pre-LSA airplanes and several of the airplanes
on that list are fairly rare.

But since you've said you intend to buy a manufactured LSA and invalidate
the airworthiness certificate, it doesn't matter.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old September 14th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 13, 5:44*pm, wrote:

But since you've said you intend to buy a manufactured LSA...

The better bargain is to purchase an owner built LSA with
factory assist, which may have later received SLSA status.

and invalidate
the airworthiness certificate,

Did I say that? Damn kids, always using my computer.
I'll have a talk with them.

--
Jim Pennino