Centrair Spares

Old May 5th 13, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Go Soaring

Default Centrair Spares

I'm about to put an order into Centrair for some spares for my Pegase...
directly at the factory in person
Should you wish to order anything, im happy to co-ordinate and place your
order at same time, or if you've an order for items outstanding let me know
and i'll chase up
Ideally parts ordered should tie up with a part number, but not super
critical as should be able to determine what part you require by e-mail
I'll assertain if they are happy to post worldwide, but if not I'll look at
postage at cost

Old May 11th 13, 08:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Go Soaring

Order going in this week..In person at Centrair. . Last chance for any
chasing up of outstanding orders, or order placement

Old May 12th 13, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bastoune

Hi,
I have ordered parts from Centrair before but I need to get some small stuff that is below their minimum order amount. Can you contact me at vne135 at gmail dot com so we can work on the details?
Thanks,

Centrair Service Bulletin [email protected] Soaring 6 September 7th 11 08:46 PM
ATR720C for spares Stuart Kinnear Soaring 0 July 24th 06 03:39 PM
US Centrair Pegasus group? jphoenix Soaring 2 July 15th 05 06:01 PM
Centrair contact Chuck Kotila Soaring 7 May 26th 05 01:47 AM
Lama spares Rod Rotorcraft 0 January 4th 05 10:11 PM