Smiley Bags

Old January 16th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default Smiley Bags

I was looking for new water bags for my LS4 and was told that no one is
selling the smiley bags anymore, and the only alternative is the
factory bags ($$$). However I contacted the fellow who made those bags
and he told me they will be happy to continue making them if there is
demand. The smiley bags have been proven to be superior, and cheaper
than the factory bags. So if anyone needs new bags, please contact me
asap to
Also, if anyone knows of other alternatives in the US or elsewhere,
please let us know.

Ramy

Old January 17th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
7C

I got my LS4 replacement bags from Paul Crabb (www.crabb.biz). Can't
remember exactly how much, but it was a lot less than factory bags.

Mel

Old January 19th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Ramy: How many do you need and how soon are they willing to start,
timming is eveything for me would like a answere from your contact
asap. I'm curious how much difference are we talking $$$.

Reggie

Old January 19th 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
7C

Umm, I've just remember that Paul fitted the bags during 7C's refinish
(which was excellent), but it was actually Adrian Hatton who supplied
them! Must be getting old not to remember ever element of everything
ever done to my glider...

Mel

Old January 25th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Thanks to the response I got they are going to produce the bags and
sell them again through John Murray from Eastern Sailplane.

http://www.easternsailplane.com

Ramy

Ramy wrote:
I was looking for new water bags for my LS4 and was told that no one is
selling the smiley bags anymore, and the only alternative is the
factory bags ($$$). However I contacted the fellow who made those bags
and he told me they will be happy to continue making them if there is
demand. The smiley bags have been proven to be superior, and cheaper
than the factory bags. So if anyone needs new bags, please contact me
asap to
Also, if anyone knows of other alternatives in the US or elsewhere,
please let us know.

Ramy- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Balast Bags [email protected] Soaring 2 November 29th 06 11:43 PM
NEED BALLAST BAGS [email protected] Soaring 3 June 12th 06 05:04 AM
ASW-24 water bags Sam Fly Soaring 0 May 27th 05 11:08 PM
For George Z. - Statuesque Tea Bags Bob McKellar Military Aviation 1 March 17th 04 05:15 PM
Shocked and Awed Tea Bags Bob McKellar Military Aviation 0 October 14th 03 03:11 AM