Change the rules for the National Guard.?

Old February 19th 04, 11:59 PM
Tarver Engineering

Default Change the rules for the National Guard.?

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

Perhaps this will help:

"fudog50" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:12:47 -0500, "Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

You are a moron

Old February 20th 04, 07:53 PM
fudog50

yeah that helps a lot?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:59:58 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

Perhaps this will help:

"fudog50" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:12:47 -0500, "Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

You are a moron

Old February 21st 04, 07:02 AM
fudog50

What would really help Tarver, is if you stay the hell out of subjects
you know absolutely zero about and quit spouting off.

wrote:

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message

Perhaps this will help:

"fudog50" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:12:47 -0500, "Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

You are a moron

Old February 21st 04, 03:47 PM
Tarver Engineering

I was in the ANG, dip****.

Old February 21st 04, 08:54 PM
fudog50

Ok Tarver,

You call me moron for my opinions about military personnel having to
deploy, now I'm a dip**** for biting at the bait you threw at me.

First of all, resorting to namecalling is really immature.

Second of all, you obviously don't read what I have to say,,, and I
totally think everything you post is argumentative and arrogant.

I'll make you a deal, here is the "olive branch". I'll ignore
everything you say (no matter how stupid, moronic and lame it is) and
stay out of your business, and you do the same to me??? Deal?

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 07:47:09 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

.. .

Old February 21st 04, 09:16 PM
Tarver Engineering

"fudog50" wrote in message
news
Ok Tarver,

You call me moron for my opinions about military personnel having to
deploy, now I'm a dip**** for biting at the bait you threw at me.

I was calling Kevin Brooks a moron by reposting your message.

First of all, resorting to namecalling is really immature.

It is your post calling someone a moron.

If I wrote to you that you knew nothing about a thread about your Service, I
doubt you would have been so generous as I was.

Old February 22nd 04, 07:40 AM
fudog50

And still you never answered my question, which shows me you don't
read or comprehend what was said...

Old February 22nd 04, 07:39 PM
fudog50

You must be reading the wrong one then because I counted
four....forget it.

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 08:03:00 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

I don't see a question mark in your post.

"fudog50" wrote in message
news
And still you never answered my question, which shows me you don't
read or comprehend what was said...

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:16:45 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

news Ok Tarver,

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Definitive Bush in the Guard -- AWOL WalterM140 Military Aviation 5 September 20th 04 10:42 PM
16 Aug 2004 - Today’s Military, Veteran, War and National Security News Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 August 17th 04 12:37 AM
Change the rules for the National Guard.? ArtKramr Military Aviation 91 February 23rd 04 01:48 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM