World's Funniest OLC comments?

Old November 20th 12, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default World's Funniest OLC comments?

Not since Pez D. Spencer have I found much in the way of humor in the gliding world. I am willing to bet there is some good content in the OLC database, whether it be the result of mild hypoxia or genuine comedic talent, let's hear about it! (yeah, it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere)
Old November 20th 12, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

For the great unwashed, Pez is still on the web at

http://www.soaravenal.com/

Anyone who went to Uvalde this year will also get a kick out of 'Pez Duz Texiz'

John Shelton is still around and does the designs for the Avenal Spring Contest t-shirts every year, but we havent seen him in a glider for a while - sure miss his sense of humour!

Peter Deane (2T)

Peter Deane

Old November 21st 12, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:52:56 PM UTC-6, Papa3 wrote:
[...]

yea, Pez rocks. i love it when he goes XC in the Gollywomper.
Old November 21st 12, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Great to see Zero Cinco's alter ego still alive at Avenal!
Tonopah isn't the same since all the posh businesses moved out.
Even the Ho House is boarded up, and spray painted:

CLOSED
BEAT IT

Jim
Old November 21st 12, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Last year, there were the 500 KM Circle Flights made out of Bitterwasser. Claims of a dive brake sticking out causing the plane to fly in a giant circle.

How about this one. I did a 2000 KM flight, only to have my dog eat the Nano. He won't pass it until after the 48 hour deadline for flight submittal. Can I PLEASE have an extension on the flight submittal deadline? PLEASE!!!

:-)
Old November 21st 12, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Commander, this is Slater in SoWest Com Three. We have a potential bogey with erratic vectoring.. It does have an odd shape, sir..

http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0...ml?dsId=998901