Sports Class Handicap - Taurus motorglider

Old September 2nd 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fred Blair[_4_]

Default Sports Class Handicap - Taurus motorglider

Where can I find a Sports Class Handicap for the Taurus motorglider?

Thanks,
Fred
Old September 2nd 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Sep 2, 1:28*pm, Fred Blair wrote:
Where can I find a Sports Class Handicap for the Taurus motorglider?

Thanks,
Fred

Fred,

The SSA's handicap list is he http://www.ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=6242029070

Alternative from SSA home page: Sailplane Racing - Other Resources
then click under the Sports Class Handicaps heading.

I don't see the Taurus on there. I'd get ahold of David Stevenson if
you can't find one. He's is the handicap guy. Contact info at the top
right of the Handicap page under "Show Members"
Old September 2nd 11, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Sep 2, 12:35*pm, Tony wrote:
On Sep 2, 1:28*pm, Fred Blair wrote:

Where can I find a Sports Class Handicap for the Taurus motorglider?

Thanks,
Fred

Fred,

The SSA's handicap list is he *http://www.ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=6242029070

Alternative from SSA home page: Sailplane Racing - Other Resources
then click under the Sports Class Handicaps heading.

I don't see the Taurus on there. *I'd get ahold of David Stevenson if
you can't find one. *He's is the handicap guy. Contact info at the top
right of the Handicap page under "Show Members"

If the performance figures are to be believed, a SWAG would be in the
1.04-1.06 range.

No DAeC index for the Taurus either.

Frank Whiteley
Old September 3rd 11, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_4_]

On Sep 2, 4:17*pm, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Sep 2, 12:35*pm, Tony wrote:

On Sep 2, 1:28*pm, Fred Blair wrote:

Where can I find a Sports Class Handicap for the Taurus motorglider?

Thanks,
Fred

Fred,

The SSA's handicap list is he *http://www.ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=6242029070

Alternative from SSA home page: Sailplane Racing - Other Resources
then click under the Sports Class Handicaps heading.

I don't see the Taurus on there. *I'd get ahold of David Stevenson if
you can't find one. *He's is the handicap guy. Contact info at the top
right of the Handicap page under "Show Members"

If the performance figures are to be believed, a SWAG would be in the
1.04-1.06 range.

No DAeC index for the Taurus either.

Frank Whiteley

I looked at the OLC and found a Taurus flight Aug 8/2010 in the
Canadian olc; DAeC handicap shown is 99.
Old September 3rd 11, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Sep 2, 12:35*pm, Tony wrote:

[...]

Another SWAG. That would make it 1.01 here, which is probably more
realistic.

Regarding DAeC
http://static.onlinecontest.org/file..._en_110528.pdf
See Rule 2.

Frank Whiteley

Old September 4th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sergio

On Sep 2, 3:28*pm, Fred Blair wrote:
Where can I find a Sports Class Handicap for the Taurus motorglider?

Thanks,
Fred

Fred
I've owned one in the past. The handicap adopted for competitions was
the same of the Standard Jantar. 100
On weak days it should be less for the Taurus , maybe 95
Best
Sergio

Potential Club Class (US Sports Class) World Team Selection Policy Changes John Godfrey (QT)[_2_] Soaring 84 September 27th 10 08:03 PM
Potential Club Class (US Sports Class) World Team SelectionPolicy Changes JS Soaring 4 September 22nd 10 04:55 PM
Potential Club Class (US Sports Class) World Team SelectionPolicy Changes Andy[_10_] Soaring 0 September 19th 10 10:33 PM
SPORTS CLASS/CLUB CLASS 5 ugly Soaring 0 July 2nd 06 11:14 PM
New Aircraft - Pipistrel Taurus Motorglider Info Soaring 0 March 8th 04 10:37 AM