Go over the Binaries Files to see a real Hero

Old March 20th 04, 03:35 AM
Badwater Bill

Default Go over the Binaries Files to see a real Hero

Go over to Alt.binaries.pictures.aviation to get a shot of my pop.

You guys have no idea what a great warrior this guy was for this
country. Most of us could never in our wildest dreams ever live up to
the standards and the completed missions this guy did, then later
directed.

You can't judge a book by it's cover.

Here he is in a tux mom bought for him at a yard sale of all places. I
almost hate to say this but she paid 5 bucks for it and bragged about
that last night when she gave it away to my cousin.

Dad is on a trip to Hawaii a couple years ago. He went first class on
Holland America for that 2-week thing they do out of L.A. then back.

He's at the dinner table with a bunch of clones who have no idea they
who they are sitting with. Although his government career was behind
him in this photo, he was a federal agent at heart until the day he
died.

May God Bless you Pop! You did it right and they still talk about you
to this day because you did it right. How many of you guys got to
live out a full life? One in a hundred? Maybe less. Yep...you did
it right.

BWB