Is Bush doomed?

Old January 18th 04, 11:44 AM
Gene Storey

"Jos.Carman" wrote

GWB a loser? Are you serious? I guess you do watch a lot of
television.

Loser = Credit Card Fanatic (GWB has no regard for either the
deficit, the debt, or the balance of trade. His policies are to charge it).

According to a former cabinet member, he is "like a blind man in room
full of deaf people."

That's another definition of a loser.

Old January 18th 04, 02:07 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:04:30 GMT, "Gorf" wrote:

So did his father at this time of the election . I think Bush SR had 70%
approval and still lost. To be fair I have to mention that Bush SR had Perot
to deal with.

Not only that, but back then this country still had its head so far up
its ass that it thought the job in the Middle East was done, and
clinton was promising his retinue of whimpering victim groups a share
of the "peace dividend".
Old January 18th 04, 03:13 PM
Morton Davis

"Zippy the Pinhead" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:04:30 GMT, "Gorf" wrote:

So did his father at this time of the election . I think Bush SR had 70%
approval and still lost. To be fair I have to mention that Bush SR had

Perot
to deal with.

Not only that, but back then this country still had its head so far up
its ass that it thought the job in the Middle East was done, and
clinton was promising his retinue of whimpering victim groups a share
of the "peace dividend".

Perot carried my county. Clinto "won" because of Perot.

-*MORT*-

Old January 18th 04, 05:43 PM
Kent Finnell

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
"Jos.Carman" wrote

GWB a loser? Are you serious? I guess you do watch a lot of
television.

Loser = Credit Card Fanatic (GWB has no regard for either the
deficit, the debt, or the balance of trade. His policies are to charge

it).

Wars cost money? Want to cut and run because the deficit rises? It is
still small when compared to the GNP.

According to a former cabinet member, he is "like a blind man in room
full of deaf people."

Quoting a man with a mouthful of sour grapes is likely to get one
splattered with purple juice.

That's another definition of a loser.

Go ahead and don't vote. I'll be more than happy to make decisions for you!

--
Kent Finnell
From the Music City USA

Old January 18th 04, 06:38 PM
Gene Storey

"Kent Finnell" wrote
"Gene Storey" wrote
"Jos.Carman" wrote

GWB a loser? Are you serious? I guess you do watch a lot of
television.

Loser = Credit Card Fanatic (GWB has no regard for either the
deficit, the debt, or the balance of trade. His policies are to charge

it).

Wars cost money? Want to cut and run because the deficit rises? It is
still small when compared to the GNP.

The GNP is computed using the same auditors as Enron used.

Wars cost money, but that's not where the revenue is going. We have
so many nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and reserve officers on
active duty, that a pit has become ops-normal.

If we would move the retirement age to 89, we would cut the deficit
to zero in just a few years. War or no war.

It's bad policy to pay people not to work.

Old January 18th 04, 07:26 PM
Kent Finnell

"Kent Finnell" wrote
"Gene Storey" wrote
"Jos.Carman" wrote

GWB a loser? Are you serious? I guess you do watch a lot of
television.

Loser = Credit Card Fanatic (GWB has no regard for either the
deficit, the debt, or the balance of trade. His policies are to

charge
it).

Wars cost money? Want to cut and run because the deficit rises? It is
still small when compared to the GNP.

The GNP is computed using the same auditors as Enron used.

Bull****. Looks good on a bumper sticker, but is not the truth. Arthur
Andersen is no longer a player and never computed the GNP.

Wars cost money, but that's not where the revenue is going. We have
so many nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and reserve officers on
active duty, that a pit has become ops-normal.

I don't believe that we're building nukes anymore, Gene. Exactly what kind
of chemical weapons do you think we're making? Are you willing to use
them? When? Where?

If we would move the retirement age to 89, we would cut the deficit
to zero in just a few years. War or no war.

It's bad policy to pay people not to work.

Well, let me guess. You're most probably under 50 and have a job.

People on Social Security are not being paid to NOT work. They are being
paid for having worked in the past. Many are unable to work any longer and
others, because of their age, cannot find work.

Gene, you're a cynical fool.

--
From the Music City, USA ... Kent Finnell

"A gun is like a rattlesnake. You can try to keep it in a cage,
but sooner or later it's going to get out and hurt someone."

Julie Wheeler, spokeswoman for the anti-gun group
Ceasefire Oregon, somehow equating a tool made of
metal and wood with a venomous reptile.

Old January 18th 04, 07:53 PM
Gene Storey

"Kent Finnell" wrote

I don't believe that we're building nukes anymore, Gene.

It would be funny if you weren't serious. Why do you think
they call it the B-2 Nuclear Bomber, or the Minuteman
Nuclear missile? What do you think the Submarines are
carrying? Nukes. And each nuke costs the same as an
F-15E to keep on alert and maintain.

Old January 18th 04, 08:14 PM
Steve Krulick

Morton Davis wrote:

"Zippy the Pinhead" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:04:30 GMT, "Gorf" wrote:

So did his father at this time of the election . I think Bush SR had 70%
approval and still lost. To be fair I have to mention that Bush SR had

Perot
to deal with.

Not only that, but back then this country still had its head so far up
its ass that it thought the job in the Middle East was done, and
clinton was promising his retinue of whimpering victim groups a share
of the "peace dividend".

Perot carried my county. Clinto "won" because of Perot.

The numbers don't bear that out. Care to cite REAL figures that
show that, BrainDead?

CITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-*MORT*-

BrainDead, and slave to urban legends.

--
Steven Krulick /
Ellenville NY 12428-130727
Old January 18th 04, 08:52 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "Kent
Finnell" wrote:

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
"Kent Finnell" wrote
"Gene Storey" wrote
"Jos.Carman" wrote

GWB a loser? Are you serious? I guess you do watch a lot of
television.

Loser = Credit Card Fanatic (GWB has no regard for either the
deficit, the debt, or the balance of trade. His policies are to

charge
it).

Wars cost money? Want to cut and run because the deficit rises? It
is
still small when compared to the GNP.

The GNP is computed using the same auditors as Enron used.

Bull****. Looks good on a bumper sticker, but is not the truth. Arthur
Andersen is no longer a player and never computed the GNP.

US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. Some years ago
(scary -- that's about 30), I supported the computers it ran on.

Wars cost money, but that's not where the revenue is going. We have
so many nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and reserve officers on
active duty, that a pit has become ops-normal.

I don't believe that we're building nukes anymore, Gene.

In fairness, they do need maintenance, and there are at least studies of
deep-penetrating warheads.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 28th 04 10:36 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Aviation Marketplace 0 August 28th 04 11:30 AM