OT...Flight Sim 2004 Advice sought...

Old December 26th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joe Friday[_1_]

Default OT...Flight Sim 2004 Advice sought...

I got FS 2004 for Christmas and would like suggestions on which
yoke/joystick is the best suited for using with it.

TIA

Old December 26th 06, 06:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Sunny

http://www.chproducts.com/ :-)

Old December 26th 06, 06:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Sunny

Old December 26th 06, 09:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tony Harrison

Joe Friday wrote:
I got FS 2004 for Christmas and would like suggestions on which
yoke/joystick is the best suited for using with it.

TIA

I use the CH Products yoke. It's USB and has three levers (throttle,
pitch and mixture) - first rate

Old December 26th 06, 12:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J.F.

Do a search on saitek.com. I have the new Flight Sim X and I need to order
the same thing. Some are kinda pricy. You can also get them on ebay. Good
Luck!

Old December 26th 06, 05:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Greasy Rider[_1_]

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:02:34 -0600, " Joe Friday"
postulated :
I got FS 2004 for Christmas and would like suggestions on which
yoke/joystick is the best suited for using with it.

I've been thru a Saitek 45 and 52 with a string of Logitek prior to
that. Received a Saitek AV8R for Christmas. I like it best of all.

Best suggestion irregardless of brand - heavy weight device. Cheap
light devices are not of much use unless clamped to the desk.

Just my two cents.

Old December 26th 06, 07:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Woody

I suggest you try alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim I also use the CH
products. Works great...