Seeking head rest for ASW-20C - or a cheap chiropracter : )

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th 19, 04:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Colton

Default Seeking head rest for ASW-20C - or a cheap chiropracter : )

I love my ASW-20C but one thing is missing. A baby soft fuzzy headreast to lean into against those full-rack black-out pull ups, and barf your guts red-out push overs. I need one of those soft lams wool pillows attached to a decent frame to configure the perfect head rest. Does anyone has a lead? Is anyone selling a damaged ASW-20 for parts and has a great headres. Is anyone a lexus parking lot attendant and has access to ..... I won't tell..

DC