Glasair User's Group?

Old September 1st 04, 05:46 AM
Roger Halstead

Default Glasair User's Group?

I've been unbale to acess the user's group for the past couple of
days.

Any one know if they are having a problem?

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old September 1st 04, 03:00 PM
DBlumel

I've been having the same problem also. Now we both know.
Old September 3rd 04, 06:32 AM
Bruce Gray

We had a server motherboard melt down.

I've been struggling with this mess since last Friday and can't get anything
to work. The new motherboard didn't solve the problem, a reload of the OP
system onto a fresh HD didn't work either, all that leaves is the CPU or
memory chips.

This ceased being fun last Saturday.

Bruce

www.glasair.org

Old September 4th 04, 07:40 AM
Roger Halstead

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 01:32:14 -0400, "Bruce Gray"
wrote:

We had a server motherboard melt down.

I've been struggling with this mess since last Friday and can't get anything
to work. The new motherboard didn't solve the problem, a reload of the OP
system onto a fresh HD didn't work either, all that leaves is the CPU or
memory chips.

This ceased being fun last Saturday.

Been there and done that.
If I can help, drop me an e-mail at the e-mail "Glasair" address you
have.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Bruce