Problem with OLC Saturday 5-30?

Old May 31st 20, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Default Problem with OLC Saturday 5-30?

When I pull up OLC I'm getting a bunch of zero scores. Is it me?

Boggs
Old May 31st 20, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 8:57:30 PM UTC-4, Waveguru wrote:
When I pull up OLC I'm getting a bunch of zero scores. Is it me?

Boggs

Me too.

Dan
Old May 31st 20, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Everybody in the US is scored zero right now .
Go to Daily score, North America, USA and you see all of the flights with zero.
Roy
Old May 31st 20, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Maybe it's a political statement from the rest or the world...

Boggs

Old May 31st 20, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RobKol

On Saturday, 30 May 2020 19:32:41 UTC-7, Waveguru wrote:
Maybe it's a political statement from the rest or the world...

Boggs

There are "Zero" scores for flights in other countries, including those located in Europe.
Old May 31st 20, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 8:57:30 PM UTC-4, Waveguru wrote:
When I pull up OLC I'm getting a bunch of zero scores. Is it me?

Boggs

All good now - they must have had their confuser crash last night.

Uli
'AS'
Old May 31st 20, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Also - When I posted my flight yesterday I didn't get the typical canned " Thank you Your Flight has been posted successfully" email - and the flight is shown without the usual terrain background. Must be a hiccup in the system.
ROY

L-NAV problem Ron Gleason Soaring 1 November 2nd 10 08:21 PM
Problem with DME Larryskydives Owning 5 October 29th 04 03:08 AM
Help! GPS USB problem Richard Russell Piloting 4 August 16th 04 04:08 PM
Problem with this NG? Regnirps Military Aviation 10 April 29th 04 03:39 PM
Need Help with LS3 problem TJ Soaring 1 January 17th 04 06:13 AM